• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The strange and slow death of CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Doodab died
    MTT buggered off
    EO flounced
    zeity ditto

And instead we got FLC and his ilk...
    When did zeity flounce?

Comment

Originally posted by Intel View Post
      To be honest it's more the general approach to newbies than the wording. There's a general "***** off until you've made all the mistakes we have and have 10 years experience" attitude that pervades the entire forum. The whole "ask you accountant" scenario was really just an example of the wider malaise affecting this place.

I stopped asking the professional questions I wanted answering here not long after I started asking them.

Now I just browse general because Sickipedia isn't what it once was......
      I think there's a cyclical blame issue - too many sockies trolling puts people into that FOAD frame of mind and leads to many newbs being flamed by way of collateral damage.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Without AtW's incisive economic insights I have no reason to visit
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          When did zeity flounce?
          A little while ago now, at the height of the Muslim = Terrorist "debate" in General.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

A little while ago now, at the height of the Muslim = Terrorist "debate" in General.
            Also, why did EO flounce (if he gave a reason) ?
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              Also, why did EO flounce (if he gave a reason) ?

Comment

And that nice Mr Mich was always left a good tip.

Comment

Yes, when you hear the ever-growing list of those stalwarts that have simply moved on, it is a bit depressing really. And Five Times too....when did HE go?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Doodab died
                    MTT buggered off
                    EO flounced
                    zeity ditto

And instead we got FLC and his ilk...
                    And good gracious, that chunt was banned before he could inflict heavy damage to the forum.

He was no contractor anyway, I really doubt he could spell IT properly.

He was just a fat lazy dog who was still breast fed and could not get up from his bed to even save himself.

I hope he has topped himself off or else he will be spending the rest of his life miserable and wetting his bed.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      Hardly surprising as some regulars here pounce on every new poster, give them a ritual hazing, and drive them away!

Unwarranted hostility towards newbies should be a bannable offence IMHO
                      I agree with you, I also pointed out before. What is sad is I continue to see the same Trolls Squad doing their "job", over and over again.

Comment

Working...
                      X