• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Allardyce sacked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greedy Fat Bastard, cut from the same cloth as Telly Vegetables and 'Arry Redknapp.

Brown envelope Brigade.

Now which overrated Englishman will inherit the post next I wonder?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

As a chap on 5Live said why did his media people let him do this?

It's like getting the job of your dreams, then walking up to the CEO at lunch and calling him a c**t.

A new one for the lexicon in losing your very short job: "Ohh he's done an Allardyce."

qh
      Last edited by quackhandle; 27 September 2016, 20:42.
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        BBC: Sam Allardyce has left his post as England manager by mutual agreement
        Guardian: has left his position by mutual consent
        Daily Mail: Sam Allardyce has been sacked as England manager

Only in the Mail was he sacked, even the Express, Telegraph, et. al. have all said it was by mutual agreement...
        The kind of mutual agreement where he signed the letter of resignation they placed in front of him?

Comment

Big Sam, Big Scam, All Scum. See You Next Thursday!
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Still 7 figure sum for working 62 days, not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              Confirmed, he has been sacked!
              £1M payoff. I wish I could be sacked like that.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

£1M payoff.
                BBC reported a '7 figure' handshake.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                  BBC reported a '7 figure' handshake.
                  So NLYUK has consoled him?

Comment

Corruption happens in football at all levels, there is a lot of money in the game to be made.

Personally, I think anyone who drinks wine in a pint glass deserves a second chance!

Comment

They were better off giving him a complete public bollocking, accepting a groveling apology and letting him carry on with the condition that he drops all other types of work.

Having Southgate as manager even briefly should have been the last resort.

Comment

Working...
                      X