• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feck it, got an interview lined up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Being able to type tulip without having to resort to fonts/colours is a benefit of CUK Premium membership. Do you want my MGM discount code?

Don't go offering your discount code out.

Everyone will want that shit:.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Being an interim doesn't mean IR35 caught, but being a controlling person (like a director, for example) is an automatic inside IR35 thanks to the Alexander Review and Ed Lester.
      I would state doesn't necessarily.
      However, I believe there is more chance an interim role could be IR35 caught.
      If it is something like maternity cover, for a known period, then you could be OK.

I would suggest the interim role that MF is talking about could be caught and not just because he is a director.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Rightfully so I say. The worst role I ever had was within an area that had replaced the entire SLT with 'interims'.

Could have been worse I guess. None of them was MF...

You'd love to be under me and you know it.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          I would state doesn't necessarily.
          However, I believe there is more chance an interim role could be IR35 caught.
          If it is something like maternity cover, for a known period, then you could be OK.

I would suggest the interim role that MF is talking about could be caught and not just because he is a director.
          Directing traffic doesn't count. HTHBIDI

Why are we worried about this chunt anyway? We've got bigger problems; the generation who are paying for our pensions are out chasing imaginary Pokémon!
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            Oof this is pathetic drivel.

Even SY would be ashamed of this.
            You are right - it is pathetic drivel.

But Suity ashamed of it!!!
            C'Mon - Suity isn't ashamed to come on here telling us how he has fecked up every gig he has ever done - maybe he should be ashamed but....................

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              You'd love to be under me and you know it.
              How do you know she's suicidal?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Directing traffic doesn't count. HTHBIDI

Why are we worried about this chunt anyway? We've got bigger problems; the generation who are paying for our pensions are out chasing imaginary Pokémon!
                Sorry, who the fook are you again? I have sockies who have sockies who have been on this site longer than you.

Feckin chunt indeed. You cockwomble.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Sorry, who the fook are you again? I have sockies who have sockies who have been on this site longer than you.

What a bellend.

Comment

So NLyUK is recruiting again.

MF is a shoe in as he has a full range of strap ons.

Comment

That's not very friendly, have a few beers yesterday afternoon, or something
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X