• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Feck it, got an interview lined up"

Collapse

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Auto-complete Google?
    It's likely to be your wife searching for that, whilst you are festering away in your new office

Hmmmmmm............be careful there, the farmer may not appreciate you interfering with his livestock.
    Again.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Also according to Google 'Black Cock' also rates very high, so I am downloading a list of local farms that keep chickens and will be taking my camera with me to make some films for Youtube.
    Auto-complete Google?
    It's likely to be your wife searching for that, whilst you are festering away in your new office

Hmmmmmm............be careful there, the farmer may not appreciate you interfering with his livestock.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Sounds like something a spotty teenager would say to his mum, when he hadn't tidied his room

In fact your statement has a certain Suityism about it

Also according to Google 'Black Cock' also rates very high, so I am downloading a list of local farms that keep chickens and will be taking my camera with me to make some films for Youtube.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    I don't think that's a fair summation of the situation. I've been very busy doing 'stuff' and 'things'.
    Sounds like something a spotty teenager would say to his mum, when he hadn't tidied his room

In fact your statement has a certain Suityism about it

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    FTFY

You've stolen that from the David Kelly Adventure Game & I claim my five weapons of mass destruction.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    So you have been up to sweet feck all and have no solid future prospects, in reality.

Remember you aren't talking to "she who needs to be obeyed" now

I don't think that's a fair summation of the situation. I've been very busy doing 'stuff' and 'things'. You wouldn't understand, it's above you.

I have also researched what cat videos are the most popular on Youtube & have just purchased a new Panasonic Varicam. Im going out shortly to surprise some.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    We could just forget and move on?
    Only when you forget that not everything can be answered by an accountant.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied

In order

(1) I AM STANDING AT THE END OF A ROAD BEFORE A SMALL BRICK BUILDING.
    AROUND YOU IS A FOREST. A SMALL STREAM FLOWS OUT OF THE BUILDING AND
    DOWN A GULLY.

HTH
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    In order

(1) Auction is on Monday, still looking to purchase. It has an existing tenant & so is an investment only
    (2) Someone else got the shop I was after. I'm presently just setting up some ecommerce sites having been to the Autumn fair last week. So ticking along.
    (3) Office is very nice thank you. Just configuring my new printer. Ill keep this office regardless
    (4) Interim Director role has gone quiet but I had another offer yesterday somewhere else, dependent on meeting with CEO
    (5) Today has consisted of meeting an old friend and just finished a pub lunch with an afternoon planned of insulting cretins on CUK.

HTH

So you have been up to sweet feck all and have no solid future prospects, in reality.

Remember you aren't talking to "she who needs to be obeyed" now

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Forget it, you don't have the skills. Shit head
    Yeh, I mean, we will call him......

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    "So what happened to this commercial property you were buying (cash, of course) ?

Are you opening a shop, kitting out your new office and being an interim director on £800 a day all at the same time, or did you forget the last story you made up ? " - Quote - Chip shop owner

In order

(1) Auction is on Monday, still looking to purchase. It has an existing tenant & so is an investment only
    (2) Someone else got the shop I was after. I'm presently just setting up some ecommerce sites having been to the Autumn fair last week. So ticking along.
    (3) Office is very nice thank you. Just configuring my new printer. Ill keep this office regardless
    (4) Interim Director role has gone quiet but I had another offer yesterday somewhere else, dependent on meeting with CEO
    (5) Today has consisted of meeting an old friend and just finished a pub lunch with an afternoon planned of insulting cretins on CUK.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Bollocks. **** it.
    Forget it, you don't have the skills. Shit head

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Hot tulip.
    Bollocks. **** it.

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Don't go offering your discount code out.

Everyone will want that tulip.
    Hot tulip.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    You're letting your paranoia get the better of you, maybe in future, we can refer to the "one that cannot be named"
    We could just forget and move on?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X