• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feck it, got an interview lined up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    So you have been up to sweet feck all and have no solid future prospects, in reality.

Remember you aren't talking to "she who needs to be obeyed" now

I don't think that's a fair summation of the situation. I've been very busy doing 'stuff' and 'things'. You wouldn't understand, it's above you.

I have also researched what cat videos are the most popular on Youtube & have just purchased a new Panasonic Varicam. Im going out shortly to surprise some.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      FTFY

You've stolen that from the David Kelly Adventure Game & I claim my five weapons of mass destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I don't think that's a fair summation of the situation. I've been very busy doing 'stuff' and 'things'.
        Sounds like something a spotty teenager would say to his mum, when he hadn't tidied his room

In fact your statement has a certain Suityism about it
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Sounds like something a spotty teenager would say to his mum, when he hadn't tidied his room

In fact your statement has a certain Suityism about it

Also according to Google 'Black Cock' also rates very high, so I am downloading a list of local farms that keep chickens and will be taking my camera with me to make some films for Youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Also according to Google 'Black Cock' also rates very high, so I am downloading a list of local farms that keep chickens and will be taking my camera with me to make some films for Youtube.
            Auto-complete Google?
            It's likely to be your wife searching for that, whilst you are festering away in your new office

Hmmmmmm............be careful there, the farmer may not appreciate you interfering with his livestock.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Auto-complete Google?
              It's likely to be your wife searching for that, whilst you are festering away in your new office

Hmmmmmm............be careful there, the farmer may not appreciate you interfering with his livestock.
              Again.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
              X