• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear: Suity's Neighbours

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

Tax Adviser?
    Teaching Assistant.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      We have an acquaintance who has 5 kids by multiple fathers, most are by her long term boyfriend who has his own council flat to spend his unemployment in.

She was in a 3 bed flat in a mediocre area (her 2 year old kid would play in the road all the time) and was offered a 4 bed detached house in a good area. She turned it down because she would have to redecorate (last tenants kids were little graffiti artists).

Thanks to workfare / benefit caps she is now employed as a TA. But since getting pregnant in her teens until she went back to work in her forties you have been paying for her.

And before you jump to conclusions she is white british.
      I'd guessed she was.

There are generally two council estates in northern towns; one for the single mums and one for the druggies
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        I'd guessed she was.

There are generally two council estates in northern towns; one for the single mums and one for the druggies
        Boyfriend is from Ghana though.

Yes we need to either build more prisons or make sure the druggies are busy so they can't cause trouble.

Workfare needs to be ramped up.

Comment

The problem is we do not want to admit that there may actually be lazy, mean, evil and downright nasty people in the UK.

So anytime someone shows these traits they suddenly become 'mentally ill' and in need of help.

It also means the liberal lefties can bang on about how there are no evil people in britian just some ill people who need help, no pedo's in britain just some ill people who need help

and then the problem will not be tackled because it has been labelled as not a problem

the UK needs to wake up and stop beating around the bush and call a spade a goddam spade

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            The problem is we do not want to admit that there may actually be lazy, mean, evil and downright nasty people in the UK.

So anytime someone shows these traits they suddenly become 'mentally ill' and in need of help.

It also means the liberal lefties can bang on about how there are no evil people in britian just some ill people who need help, no pedo's in britain just some ill people who need help

and then the problem will not be tackled because it has been labelled as not a problem

the UK needs to wake up and stop beating around the bush and call a spade a goddam spade
            As recounted by an ex PCO we were mostly social services & mental health.

We don't deal with the Mad, Sad or Bad properly they then become criminals and become a worse problem.

Comment

Actually just had a big falling out with our neighbours but I didn't want to bore you lot with it.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Actually just had a big falling out with our neighbours but I didn't want to bore you lot with it.
                Good. Please don't. That's what mumsnet is for.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                X