• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oh Dear: Suity's Neighbours"

Collapse

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Actually just had a big falling out with our neighbours but I didn't want to bore you lot with it.
    Good. Please don't. That's what mumsnet is for.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Actually just had a big falling out with our neighbours but I didn't want to bore you lot with it.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    The problem is we do not want to admit that there may actually be lazy, mean, evil and downright nasty people in the UK.

So anytime someone shows these traits they suddenly become 'mentally ill' and in need of help.

It also means the liberal lefties can bang on about how there are no evil people in britian just some ill people who need help, no pedo's in britain just some ill people who need help

and then the problem will not be tackled because it has been labelled as not a problem

the UK needs to wake up and stop beating around the bush and call a spade a goddam spade
    As recounted by an ex PCO we were mostly social services & mental health.

We don't deal with the Mad, Sad or Bad properly they then become criminals and become a worse problem.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    The problem is we do not want to admit that there may actually be lazy, mean, evil and downright nasty people in the UK.

So anytime someone shows these traits they suddenly become 'mentally ill' and in need of help.

It also means the liberal lefties can bang on about how there are no evil people in britian just some ill people who need help, no pedo's in britain just some ill people who need help

and then the problem will not be tackled because it has been labelled as not a problem

the UK needs to wake up and stop beating around the bush and call a spade a goddam spade

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    I'd guessed she was.

There are generally two council estates in northern towns; one for the single mums and one for the druggies
    Boyfriend is from Ghana though.

Yes we need to either build more prisons or make sure the druggies are busy so they can't cause trouble.

Workfare needs to be ramped up.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    We have an acquaintance who has 5 kids by multiple fathers, most are by her long term boyfriend who has his own council flat to spend his unemployment in.

She was in a 3 bed flat in a mediocre area (her 2 year old kid would play in the road all the time) and was offered a 4 bed detached house in a good area. She turned it down because she would have to redecorate (last tenants kids were little graffiti artists).

Thanks to workfare / benefit caps she is now employed as a TA. But since getting pregnant in her teens until she went back to work in her forties you have been paying for her.

And before you jump to conclusions she is white british.
    I'd guessed she was.

There are generally two council estates in northern towns; one for the single mums and one for the druggies

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

Tax Adviser?
    Teaching Assistant.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    s she is now employed as a TA

Tax Adviser?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Can't believe he knocked back a five bedroom house as it at least improves the situation.
    We have an acquaintance who has 5 kids by multiple fathers, most are by her long term boyfriend who has his own council flat to spend his unemployment in.

She was in a 3 bed flat in a mediocre area (her 2 year old kid would play in the road all the time) and was offered a 4 bed detached house in a good area. She turned it down because she would have to redecorate (last tenants kids were little graffiti artists).

Thanks to workfare / benefit caps she is now employed as a TA. But since getting pregnant in her teens until she went back to work in her forties you have been paying for her.

And before you jump to conclusions she is white british.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I want a bigger house too

maybe i should get the boot polish out and 'black up' to help my cause
    Can't believe he knocked back a five bedroom house as it at least improves the situation.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I want a bigger house too

maybe i should get the boot polish out and 'black up' to help my cause

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I thought it was alot better on CUK yesterday. And I thought it was due to OG leaving.

Its been much better since FLC was

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    apologies for yesterday's absence, had some tings to see to.
    Milan.
    I thought it was alot better on CUK yesterday. And I thought it was due to OG leaving.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
    I suspect it is this fine family.

Linky
    Thanks. It appears my telepathy isn't working today.

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Watch you talkin about Willis?
    I suspect it is this fine family.

Linky

Leave a comment:

Working...
X