• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

apple upgrade plan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apple upgrade plan

Anyone going for it? Pretty decent offer, You get applecare+ and new phone every year @ 0% APR.
    Iphone 7 plus 128gb resolves around 500 a year.

iPhone Upgrade Programme - Apple (UK)

Hope you get unlimited data and calls with that

I bought a phone, tablet and sims for both for 12 months and it came to less than £500

Comment

Originally posted by Pherlopolus View Post
      Hope you get unlimited data and calls with that

I bought a phone, tablet and sims for both for 12 months and it came to less than £500
      Nope but you do have insurance for 2 cases of accidental damage (worth probably £100 each) as well as priority repairs from memory..

I think I will stick to my usual approach of waiting a while and if I still want one buying one off ebay in December when they are £200 or so less...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

mmm, I guess I am not in the target market, my last phone cost £65 and I will just buy a new one if it breaks, maybe bump it to £120 if the Finance Director is feeling generous

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Nope but you do have insurance for 2 cases of accidental damage (worth probably £100 each) as well as priority repairs from memory..

I think I will stick to my usual approach of waiting a while and if I still want one buying one off ebay in December when they are £200 or so less...
          Yep, thats what I was doing for last 5 years, but now I'm thinking - I'm using phone every single day for most of the day so I might as well have the newest one every year fully insUred hassle free withou case even. Suits me

Comment

Apple always seem to solve problems people didn't know they had, creating markets / demand for things that were never there. Quite astonishing how consumer behavior reacts to this approach.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Apple always seem to solve problems people didn't know they had, creating markets / demand for things that were never there. Quite astonishing how consumer behavior reacts to this approach.
              Exactly, in a nutshell.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
                Yep, thats what I was doing for last 5 years, but now I'm thinking - I'm using phone every single day for most of the day so I might as well have the newest one every year fully insUred hassle free withou case even. Suits me
                Isn't using an Apple without a case just asking for trouble? I don't think your requirements really match up with your solution.. Sounds like your standard fanboi excuse to me.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  I'm going for a Samsung Galaxy as they come with a built in walrus cleaner.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Isn't using an Apple without a case just asking for trouble? I don't think your requirements really match up with your solution.. Sounds like your standard fanboi excuse to me.
                    Learn about the offer and write again anti-fanboi

Comment

Working...
                    X