• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I fear for the human race

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby Boomers take to Twitter with #HowToConfuseAMillenial hashtag | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

And try and get the kids to help with manly tasks like an oil change, or power flushing the central heating and they aren't interested unless they can catch pokemon at the same time. ...
      How large are these pokemen? Can't you tell the kids there's one hiding in the radiator, and they have to bleed it to flush out the brute?

Use your initiative man!
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
        These sad acts can make a fortune doing this sort of rubbish.

The well known ones are household names across the planet. In certain circles.

Google gives them a %age of the advertising fees and some of them are getting 1M+ views on each video.
        If someone will pay you for it, it's not rubbish. Hardly less worthwhile than kicking a football about.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          I really do. I came down to breakfast as usual, to find my kids watching youtube videos about how to play minecraft. These videos are put together by complete sad acts in their late teens / early twenties.

Exhibit A https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH-UwEza5Vk

And these losers are earning mega bucks for playing video games

And try and get the kids to help with manly tasks like an oil change, or power flushing the central heating and they aren't interested unless they can catch pokemon at the same time.

I might be the last red blooded male on the planet at this rate that can change a tyre, while the other "modern" guys are getting mannie peddies while sipping latte and checking their twitter feeds.

How will future generations procreate? Humans will be the next Pandas I'm telling you.

Minecraft and DandTM are banned in my house. Minecraft and the videos seemed to turn MF04 into a raving lunatic & getting him to turn him off caused him to meltdown and become aggressive. He is no longer allowed to play them or watch videos on it.

Some of the guys seem to make a shed load of cash, and I had assumed that said video maker Dandtm was some annoying US fella.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Middleton

Looks like he lives around the corner. Going to pay him a visit.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            How large are these pokemen? Can't you tell the kids there's one hiding in the radiator, and they have to bleed it to flush out the brute?

Use your initiative man!
            I think some guy told kids there were several at his house.

I think he wanted something else flushing out other than radiators.....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              getting him to turn him off caused him to meltdown and become aggressive.
              Much like his father then. Churchill...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Much like his father then. Churchill...
                If my 7 year old was 6'2'', walked around like a gibbon & threatened all the foreign kids in the playground then I'd be asking for a DNA test.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Middleton

Looks like he lives around the corner. Going to pay him a visit.
                  Look out for a Justin Beiber lookalike, although if he's a professional gamer I doubt he'll be out and about on the streets for days or weeks on end.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    If someone will pay you for it, it's not rubbish. Hardly less worthwhile than kicking a football about.
                    and for the splinterheads

https://www.youtube.com/user/AprilWilkersonDIY

&

https://www.youtube.com/user/jimmydiresta

Well worth a watch. SFW

They seem to be making a few quid out of it both with views & sponsorship.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

and for Nutters

https://www.youtube.com/user/colinfurze
                      Last edited by vetran; 6 September 2016, 20:31. Reason: try again
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X