• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Cluedo- Whose was the Fat Lazy Contractor Socky?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bee View Post
    Yea, yea , yea...

You are pretending that you are a saint and at the same time blaming others... of course.

My list of suspects are you and NLUK, the ones when I post, always reply with crap, yes with CRAP, one after another.

Sometimes I pointed out about the superhero wannabe and his league, I mean NLUK, MarkyMark and the Fat Boy.

Come on, confess...
    Will you just shut the **** up.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      So behind FLC we have the puppeteer (Barry), but behind the puppeteer some kind of manager, calling the shots.

Add TestMangler to the list. And Ol't'ro while we're at it.
      The superhero wannabe and his league...one you just sent far to the mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Can't you put Bee on ignore? That way you only reads the comments someone else quotes. Which is few and far between.....

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          So behind FLC we have the puppeteer (Barry), but behind the puppeteer some kind of manager, calling the shots.

Add TestMangler to the list. And Ol't'ro while we're at it.
          Don't forget Dear Old Freako
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Can't you put Bee on ignore? That way you only reads the comments someone else quotes. Which is few and far between.....
            I would but it doesn't work very well on the App and SimonMac will just kindly quote everything just to make sure I don't miss out :
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Of course, you have afraid to be discovered.

See, he just confessed. It's him, NLUK.

Comment

I thought that Bee is a sockie anyway. An obvious and poor one. Probably some poor sad man who likes pretending to be a woman to get some attention.

Comment

No, because I'm irresistible, love have this things.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    I thought that Bee is a sockie anyway. An obvious and poor one. Probably some poor sad man who likes pretending to be a woman to get some attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                      +1
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X