• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pointless voting now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    As I said.
    No, you have apportioned some level of blame on the system.

The standard "she deserved it" defence.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      as the government only had a majority of 12 then Labour would be in charge and anything that has happened since the election should be null and void, including the referendum
      If the tories lost 13 seats they'd still have more than Labour. So they'd run a minority govt. or a coalition with the Oirish (and UKIPs one MP).
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        No, you have apportioned some level of blame on the system.

The standard "she deserved it" defence.
        I have said that they are both to blame. I have not said the blame is apportioned.

If a bank creates a system that allows employees to embezzle, is the bank blameless? No. Does the embezzler have mitigation? No.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          I have said that they are both to blame. I have not said the blame is apportioned.

If a bank creates a system that allows employees to embezzle, is the bank blameless? No. Does the embezzler have mitigation? No.
          Both the system and the perpetrators are at fault.
          Do you have a dictionary handy? Can we look up apportioned?

Comment

Anyway, I think ill go and mug an old lady tonight, her fault for not having a robust defence against my criminal intent.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Anyway, I think ill go and mug an old lady tonight, her fault for not having a robust defence against my criminal intent.
              You've started early today

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
                You've started early today
                Indeed.

Comment

Working...
                X