• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Narrow minded bigots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Well, you may be a sheep, but otherwise I don't see the relevance. I mean, female spiders try to eat their mates after copulation. Does that justify cannibalism?
    You are inferring a lot more than is being said. Which says more about you than me
    No attempt to justify anything is being made. I am just presenting an interesting fact.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      You are inferring a lot more than is being said. Which says more about you than me
      No attempt to justify anything is being made. I am just presenting an interesting fact.
      Let us try again. Tell me what you infer from the statement below:

Sheep, Wellies and Brillo.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Gay couple's fury at Sainsbury's hand-hold complaint - BBC News

Why not prosecute the woman who made the complaint? Amazing it happens in the UK - and in London which is supposed to be the most inclusive.
        Or prosecute the gay man for boning his brother. Twin brother by the looks of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
          Or prosecute the gay man for boning his brother. Twin brother by the looks of it.
          I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed they look a like.

This will freak you out more linky

And this is more funny or this.
          Last edited by SueEllen; 12 August 2016, 08:57.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            cue gay kiss-ins in Sainsburys across the country.
            Boom

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-to-stop-hold/

Comment

Hundreds in London 'kissathon' for Sainsbury's complaint gay couple - BBC News

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                So let's get this right then. Some one proposes that one activity is prevalent in the animal kingdom and that justifies a humans actions. To prove it they keep going down the food chain until they find corresponding activity in an animal?

Apart form the fact that any proper scientific research would ever go down that road as their are no identifiable scientific outcomes worth the effort. The only people to benefit from this kind of talk are the lobby groups.
                Humans don't eat all other species whether they are mammals or not, plus we still use animal models in medical experiments e.g. mice and labradors in obesity experiments. Or you rather they didn't bother?
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Thought we were talking about behavior (specifically homosexuality)?

Force feeding mice an inappropriate diet proves nothing, we know humans don't act naturally or rationally sometimes. And for the record most animal testing is for the good and no I wouldn't want them to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    How many species removed before they consider FLC's characteristics?
                    All of those that need more than a Petri dish to thrive in.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X