• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Half of women sexually harassed at work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Luckily all male posters on this board aren't as socially inept as this one.
    Unfortunately this is a common enough theme with a type of (usually male) socially inept individual, sometimes isolated, still living with parents or whatever. It goes like this:

Accusing someone of racism is worse than actual racism.
    Complaining of sexual harassment is worse than actual sexual harassment.

It's best just to mock them.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      No. You?
      Only you seem a bit tense.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Only you seem a bit tense.
        Hardly surprising. I have clearly been sexually harassed on this thread, and they haven't even SEEN what I am wearing!! Alert the media!!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Hardly surprising. I have clearly been sexually harassed on this thread, and they haven't even SEEN what I am wearing!! Alert the media!!
          Unfortunately, you're too old, ugly, fat, stupid, badly dressed and odd for anyone to believe you. THAT is the REAL scandal.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Unfortunately, you're too old, ugly, fat, stupid, badly dressed and odd for anyone to believe you. THAT is the REAL scandal.
            Hell hath no fury like an OG scorned. Still dripping on about that whole "mistletoe" thing at the Xmas Party? I thought you'd put that behind you after the therapy?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Anyway, best get out and get some work done. How does my lippy look?

Comment

Hell hath no fury like an OG scorned. Still dripping on about that whole "mistletoe" thing at the Xmas Party? I thought you'd put that behind you after the therapy?

I told you then. "NO" MEANS "NO"! I'm just glad that in the end MF roofied you.

Comment

No. You?
                  Wow. Such witty repartee. Well, half-witty anyway.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Poor SB, he can't really help being a knuckle-dragging retard.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post

Poor SB, he can't really help being a knuckle-dragging retard.

Comment

Working...
                      X