• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Half of women sexually harassed at work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    And who empowered YOU to speak on behalf of all females?
    Ooh! It's ME, is it now?

OK, I won't be offended. But if that's followed by a straight insult, I'll know that you were.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Ooh! It's ME, is it now?

OK, I won't be offended.
      Don't you actually identify as Xi or Xer or something?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Don't you actually identify as Xi or Xer or something?
        Since I have no idea what you're talking about, no, I don't.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

You may not like how the advice was given but it will save you being taken to court.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            Ooh! It's ME, is it now?

OK, I won't be offended.
            Maybe YOU won't but many others would, or might, depending on all sorts of things to do with menopauses and menstrual cycles. And that is before we even consider the ones that might feel "sexually harassed" because all of the men in their workplace routinely blank them for fear of causing some mystery offence.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              You may not like how the advice was given but it will save you being taken to court.
              Don't like it? I am considering filing for sexual harassment!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Maybe YOU won't but many others would, or might, depending on all sorts of things to do with menopauses and menstrual cycles. And that is before we even consider the ones that might feel "sexually harassed" because all of the men in their workplace routinely blank them for fear of causing some mystery offence.

Luckily all male posters on this board aren't as socially inept as this one.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Are you on the rag again?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Luckily all male posters on this board aren't as socially inept as this one.
                    Well whilst we are on the subject of sexual harassment, fill your boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Are you on the rag again?
                      No. You?

Comment

Working...
                      X