• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car Cycle Carrier

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thule G6 929. The absolute dog's danglies..... Depends on how much you value your bikes, but it will lock each bike to the rack separately, the rack to the car and even tip the whole thing away from the car so you can access the boot without taking it off.

You do need a towbar though.
    And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
      Keep it on track please all, as I am keen to sort this carrier problem out pdq
      Post in technical if you don't want it hijacking with brainfarts

Talking of keeping on track, WTF has this got to do with Brexit or Racism?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

Talking of keeping on track, WTF has this got to do with sky fairies, NLYUK's skills, kittens , Brexit or Racism?
        ftfy
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          I got a Saris Bones one. Simple to use (I borrowed a Halfords one off a mate to try and fell out with it after about 40 minutes tw@ting about), but only holds 3 bikes. They do ones which attach to the towbar, if you have one of those?
          I've got one of those too. It's OK, but the buckles are a bit fiddly.

Comment

Get a Ford Transit, that should do the trick (and it'll keep them dry and they won't fall off causing problems for all other motorists)
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Get a Ford Transit, that should do the trick (and it'll keep them dry and they won't fall off causing problems for all other motorists)
              You forgot the bigger problem - WHITE VAN MAN!
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
                I am soon going to need to buy a cycle carrier for up to 4 cycles.
                Only 4 bikes? INKSPE....

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  You forgot the bigger problem - WHITE VAN MAN!
                  White? We're contractors, individuals, therefore surely colour would come into it...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

AYCOTBAC??????

This is what my accountant drives

10 Most Expensive Luxury Motorhomes in the World - TheRichest

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X