• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Proof that the Taliban read Shakespeare

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I'll read the article later (no time just yet).
    It's probably the best media analysis I've read so far.
    But the real point is to analyse dispassionately and intelligently what's really going and not do what the Islamist radicals want us to do.
    The best British virtues of intelligence and phlegmatism are call for - although I'm not certain these virtues exist in the majority of the population any more.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Someone said something about "brown skin". Just addressing that.

If someone who expresses hatred towards Muslims is wrongly called a racist, does that change the fact that the person is nasty little ****, whose noxious spewings should be shut down?

Hmm. Interesting set of results!
      You mentioned the color of the skin to justify the word racism that can't be applied in this case and you just mention "brown skin".
      The race it's determined by the structure of the scull not only by the color of the skin.

Don't pretend that you didn't understand my message to justify yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
        The race it's determined by the structure of the scull not only by the color of the skin.

Really? Got any evidence for that?

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
          Really? Got any evidence for that?
          I don't argue with idiots.

Comment

I don't argue with idiots.
            Do you expect to find different on CUK?

Comment

Anyway, I'm not sure what the relevance of ISIS is in the discussion, it was the Taliban than committed the bombing in the OP.

Comment

Don't pretend that you didn't understand my message to justify yours.
                So phrenology is now back in vogue as a valid scientific tool?

Comment

Originally posted by Benny View Post
                  So phrenology is now back in vogue as a valid scientific tool?
                  nope but for years we have known some poster's heads are wrong.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    I work on basic points. I just know that hurting innocent people by word or deed is wrong and lumping every muslim under this islamist violence banner is wrong.

Working on that basis gets me through the day.
                    indeed.

I also believe smearing anyone who disagrees with multiculturalism & unlimited immigration as a racist is also wrong.

Some moderate Muslims are being radicalised in this country in the local mosques. Moderate muslims must go there as well we need them to help us fix that.

If your local church was training suicide bombers who cried "Joy for Jehovah" before pressing the button wouldn't you want that stopped as a moderate Christian?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The race it's determined by the structure of the scull not only by the color of the skin...
                      Different races within humanity is a false construct all by itself. Racism is built on people looking different, not on any scientific basis of "race". Forensic anthropologists talk of ancestry, not of race.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X