• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official : Spod Boomed Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official : Spod Boomed Thread

Extended for another 6 months - Been here at a company that's notorious for ditching contractors after 2 years; for soon to be 4 years.

Just thought I'd rub Wilmslow and Suity's nose in the sh!t.

Spod - In "continuity in invoicing" mode.

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Extended for another 6 months - Been here at a company that's notorious for ditching contractors after 2 years; for soon to be 4 years.
    Disguised permie employment. Hope Hector shoves you up his arse and farts you out into wilmslow's Alfa

Comment

Does that mean you get a gold named plaque over your company car park space rather than a silver one, if not raise it at your next appraisal

Comment

Pleased for you Bud, you must be a key player there by now. Part and parcel, so to speak.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Comment

No one expects the Spod Invoication!

ignore the jealous ones here who can't manage 3 months in a row.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Pleased for you Bud, you must be a key player there by now. Part and parcel, so to speak.
                Well because of Brexit they can no longer hire Poles to clean the tables at clientco, so his job is safe for now.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You are very loyal to your client and very good at kissing their bottom, but you ain't very good at requesting The Official thread status via proper channels

So, no - it's NOT the Official at all!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    You are very loyal to your client and very good at kissing their bottom, but you ain't very good at requesting The Official thread status via proper channels

So, no - it's NOT the Official at all!
                    As you lost the rights to the Official tag last week I don't think you are in a position to determine anything.......

Personally I'm going to see what CM thinks....
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X