• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU appoints former French minister who blames Britain for losing his job to lead Bre

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Would have Scotland stayed IF the EU promised to fund them? I think not!
    FTFY

You know the EU Referendum was Conservative party policy before the Scotland vote?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I pay taxes in this country, a lot of them, that makes me entitled to criticize retarded Govt policies.

Being part of EU is no more subservient to its members as it is for Wales or Scotland to be part of UK.
      As Vetran said, the Scottish leadership want to leave the UK. I see that as no different to us wanting to leave the EU. Neither wants to be controlled by foreign countries.

Now you understand that I assume you have become a Brexiter.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        You know the EU Referendum was Conservative party policy before the Scotland vote?
        Was it agreed with Scotland before hand just like Scotland agreed its referendum with London???

Comment

I pay taxes in this country, a lot of them, that makes me entitled to criticize retarded Govt policies.

Being part of EU is no more subservient to its members as it is for Wales or Scotland to be part of UK.
          You can probably criticise your rulers more now thanks to Brexit

The EU’s relentless attack on free speech | Europe | For Europe, Against the EU | Free speech | spiked

and what have Scotland and Wales (or Rutland, London or Yorkshire for that matter) got to do with the argument or are you shifting the debate in order to avoid backing down?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Was it agreed with Scotland before hand just like Scotland agreed its referendum with London???
            well it was in the Manifesto which was what previous governments used to bring us further into the EU.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              You can probably criticise your rulers more now thanks to Brexit
              I'll probably move there after 2020 when Labour wins elections and starts 50% income tax plus 15% on "unearned" income, all thanks to Cons.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                well it was in the Manifesto which was what previous governments used to bring us further into the EU.
                So if Conservative party puts in manifesto that Englishmen will have right of first night in Scotland, and then win elections, then so it should be??? Scotland did not vote for Conservatives.

Comment

So if Conservative party puts in manifesto that Englishmen will have right of first night in Scotland, and then win elections, then so it should be??? Scotland did not vote for Conservatives.
                  used to work fine showed the Scots how to do it , I propose we reinstate it. Though MF can have wee Sturgeon!

Comment

I'll probably move there after 2020 when Labour wins elections and starts 50% income tax plus 15% on "unearned" income, all thanks to Cons.
                    So, this Labour party that has binned off Corbyn by then has which voters backing it? Labour voters want Corbyn in charge, they've made it clear. PLP do not, they've made that clear. Scotland want SNP.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

But it voted to be part of the UK which has a UK government. It had a chance to leave but didnt want it.

You really don't get democracy, do you.

Comment

Working...
                      X