• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU appoints former French minister who blames Britain for losing his job to lead Bre

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    So why did May appoint Boris to any other post than bringing tea to the negotiations?
    You also say you like the UK but your attitude is one of constant criticism and subservience to other countries
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Don't worry lads. I have a plan.

Let's bring Nige in!

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        You still seem to think of the EU as the purveyor of power and you talk as if we are somehow subservient to these people. This is not yet the Soviet Union. We can already read the signs of the bully boy totalitarianism of the EU which thanks to Brexit will have much of its power stripped from it. If you really think the EU can afford to play hardball with the UK then you are quite deluded.
        Back in your cage Brexiteer, if subservience is good enough for Germany & Switzerland then GB can eat it too!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Back in your cage Brexiteer, if subservience is good enough for Germany & Switzerland then GB can eat it too!
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

A fight with the French? I can't think of a better way to unite the Nation !

Bring it on

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Germany is full in EU, Switzerland is at the edge.

Both are subject to its diktats. However our Bremoaners like to say tough you will only get market access with the same conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                You also say you like the UK but your attitude is one of constant criticism and subservience to other countries
                I pay taxes in this country, a lot of them, that makes me entitled to criticize retarded Govt policies.

Being part of EU is no more subservient to its members as it is for Wales or Scotland to be part of UK.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  I pay taxes in this country, a lot of them, that makes me entitled to criticize retarded Govt policies.

Being part of EU is no more subservient to its members as it is for Wales or Scotland to be part of UK.
                  we asked Scotland if they wanted to leave. They stayed.

We asked the UK if they wanted to leave they Brexited!

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
                    A fight with the French? I can't think of a better way to unite the Nation !

Bring it on
                    Britain and France will share aircraft carrier to combat defence cuts, says admiral | Daily Mail Online

Britain's French-Designed Aircraft Carriers Risk Cost Blowout - Bloomberg

Yeah, bring it on...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      we asked Scotland if they wanted to leave. They stayed.

We asked the UK if they wanted to leave they Brexited!
                      Would have Scotland stayed IF they knew UK would exit EU? I think not!

Comment

Working...
                      X