• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Merged thread concerning attacks in Europe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    You asked me for my solution after the Nice attack, I gave you the same answer dim is giving now.

A couple of weeks later and after another bunch of attacks and you are asking again for a solution whilst denying the problem.
    Your last response to me was "surveillance and prevention". When I asked further, you didn't bother to reply.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Your last response to me was "surveillance and prevention". When I asked further, you didn't bother to reply.
      This was my reply which quite clearly had a passage with a similar thrust to dims.

Surveillance and prevention but you wont catch them all and when the tulip goes down someone has to be there quickly with a gun and that does mean more armed police.

The standard "he was mad, wasn't a real Muslim" response does nothing to address the problem, every one must be able to see that now. The Fort hood shooting where a Muslim shot 13 dead whilst shouting Allahu Akhbar was categorised as work place violence. Crap like that has to stop.
      I didn't reply because your reply was mince. suggesting I might want a shoot to kill policy on all Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        I didn't reply because your reply was mince. suggesting I might want a shoot to kill policy on all Muslims.

I was trying to clarify what you did want. You still don't want to tell anyone.

I also asked if maybe the Fort Hood murderer had not had such easy access to weapons would it have helped, but you must have thought that was "mince" too.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Haven't looked at news till just now. Gordon Bennett! At this rate of attacks this thread will soon clock up more replies than TPD.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
            ... breaking news. Hostage situation in France.

"Two armed men have taken hostages at a church near Rouen in northern France, media reports have said."
            Men again! What are the chance of that?

Comment

This thread is going to get long very quickly

Doctor shot dead by gunman at university hospital in Berlin, Germany | Metro News
              Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Loving it. If you don't like the response to one thread, you refer to another. I'm not surprised your threads get merged, you can't even form a logical argument coherent thought....
                FTFY
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Is this the start of a European civil war?
                  I get up...

Comment

Normandy attackers claim to be ISIS

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e_iOSApp_Other
                    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

The Summer of Blood

Comment

Working...
                      X