• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    He is a hard line right-winger and UKIP member and he has been accused of racism on a number of occasions. A typical Brexiter.
    So today it's your turn to give up the argument and act like a dick.

Scooty may be desperate but at least he bothered to post something to support his whinging.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post

Scooty may be desperate but at least he bothered to post something to support his whinging.
      There is no "may" about it!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

5 Musicians You Didn't Know Were Right-Wingers | Crack Magazine

Let's review the evidence. Is Morrissey racist? | Morrissey-solo
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

One thing is consistent, name-calling. Always starts with the Wrexiters.

I might suggest if name calling is your best defence your argument is probably already lost.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

He is a hard line right-winger and UKIP member and he has been accused of racism on a number of occasions. A typical Brexiter.
            And why are brexiteers racist?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              And why are brexiteers racist?
              Note the word typical

And it is certainly typical in my experience when talking to Brexiters. Their argument always ends up about racism and emigration. Even the Asians I have spoken to wanted Brexit to stop Europeans (particularly Polish) coming to the UK.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7386241.html

Two videos of Spaniards being violently assaulted in separate incidents in the UK have gone viral in Spain, fuelling speculation the attacks could be linked to Brexit.
              Last edited by Paddy; 29 October 2016, 16:00.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Note the word typical

And it is certainly typical in my experience when talking to Brexiters. Their argument always ends up about racism and emigration. Even the Asians I have spoken to wanted Brexit to stop Europeans (particularly Polish) coming to the UK.
                So you think it is racist to want to control your own borders? Or is it just easier for you to smear the argument by smearing the people rather than have to engage intellect to argue the point?
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Note the word typical

Uproar in Spain over videos of ‘Brexit-related attacks’ in UK | The Independent
                  oh yes opposing uncontrolled immigration is racist. Just like slinging tulip is typical bremoaner.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    oh yes opposing uncontrolled immigration is racist. Just like slinging tulip is typical bremoaner.
                    \i doubt the little turd has any answer

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                      So you think it is racist to want to control your own borders? Or is it just easier for you to smear the argument by smearing the people rather than have to engage intellect to argue the point?
                      Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Not at all. Emigration should be controlled and it must be reciprocal. It’s not right to get people who have lived in the UK for 15 years to go home, nor is it right to hit them over the head with a plank of wood.

Comment

Working...
                      X