• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
    You really are a sad little remainer, instead of coming up with facts you just revert to name calling which was why the entire remain side lost the argument, peddling doom and gloom and slating Boris and Farage

if we pay them tariffs we charge them tariffs it works both ways
    You're a cretin. But I think you knew that already.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      So we might get less immigrants leaving the EU, but then we'll get less housing as well

UK's Barratt could slow pace of housebuilding after Brexit vote | Reuters

I think eventually the penny will drop about the EU, but it might take some time.

We get more housing - though at a lower rate.

Not that I can see immigration being curtailed much.....

Comment

What can we sell after Brexit?

Bremainer tears!

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Expert advice on mathematical and statistical modelling. Something with which you won't be familiar, SasCretin.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            Expert advice on mathematical and statistical modelling. Something with which you won't be familiar, SasCretin.
            There was a point at which I thought you might be intelligent. Sadly you just seem to be educated beyond your natural ability

My mathematical and statistical models predict a significant slowdown in the next 5 years. What do yours say?
            Last edited by CretinWatcher; 13 July 2016, 17:07.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              So we might get less immigrants leaving the EU, but then we'll get less housing as well

UK's Barratt could slow pace of housebuilding after Brexit vote | Reuters

I think eventually the penny will drop about the EU, but it might take some time.

You can't build houses if you don't have the labour. I suppose we could design robots using parts of game consoles like they are thinking with veg picking.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
                My mathematical and statistical models predict a significant slowdown in the next 5 years.
                Goodness, and from quite a low base too. But you're not that old, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  Goodness, and from quite a low base too. But you're not that old, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
                    I think you boys should set yourselves some kind of competitive intellectual problem, I hears Suitys BPM software is quite a challenge .
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

all the brightest and best are moving, or have moved, out of the UK
                      that's not adapting that's running away, to a country no doubt that will now linger on (under duress) until they too succumb. Only problem there is that you will be critically weakened by then and will probably die. The end of your world is nigh.

Comment

Working...
                      X