• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    that's not adapting that's running away, to a country no doubt that will now linger on (under duress) until they too succumb. Only problem there is that you will be critically weakened by then and will probably die. The end of your world is nigh.
    Ha ha, I do love a bit of humour in the morning, makes the day go better....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      Goodness, and from quite a low base too. But you're not that old, are you?
      The ones I've seen do as well. But they did regardless of what we did as the problem is not Brexit but the euro, Europe, the unfixed banks in Italy (who should have done it back in 2008) and a rather large bank in Germany.

Interestingly the German part of Deutsche bank want to split it in two and headquarter the investment part in London. - the answer to that is no we ain't that stupid but good try
      Last edited by eek; 14 July 2016, 08:51. Reason: added a comma
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
        Wasting my time, aren't I?
        Its probably the first kiss you have been offered in a while!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
          You're a cretin. But I think you knew that already.
          What a T**T

Comment

One for the Brexiters? FFS!!!! We are ALL Brexiters. Get over it and move on you tedious koonts!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Apparently economic migrants will be the next big thing from the UK: Germany top career choice for Brits fleeing Brexit
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Apparently economic migrants will be the next big thing from the UK: Germany top career choice for Brits fleeing Brexit
                Yep, streets of UK are now deserted as millions flee in horror to the wonders of Germany.
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                  Yep, streets of UK are now deserted as millions flee in horror to the wonders of Germany.
                  Yeah, there is hardly anyone left. Germany will be awash with petulant churlish dullards like darmstadt before long and will be frantically agreeing to any form of trade deal in return for us repatriating the whining surrender-monkeys!!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Yeah, there is hardly anyone left. Germany will be awash with petulant churlish dullards like darmstadt before long and will be frantically agreeing to any form of trade deal in return for us repatriating the whining surrender-monkeys!!
                    Can't read, won't read No wonder....

Comment

I was over there this week they did seem offended we had voted to leave.

I suppose when other countries vote to leave maybe the EU will start negotiating?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X