• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
    yes exactly, what have we got that the rest of the world want to buy, our manufacturing is finished, Oh!! hang on a minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmcmqTAu6b8
    Watching this I shed a tear and got an erection at the same time.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
      You do understand that the vast majority of British made cars are not made by British-owned companies, don't you?
      You do realise that a lot of them are here ONLY because of access to the single market of EUrope, don't you?
      You do realise that the profits of Jaguar - Land Rover, for example, go to India?

Have you voted for Brexit?
      FTFY, Keep it simple sas. KISS

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
        DOn't worry Merkel will give you a reach around while shafting you with her dildo.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          FTFY, Keep it simple sas. KISS
          Wasting my time, aren't I?

Comment

DOn't worry Merkel will give you a reach around while shafting you with her dildo.
            Merkel will be gone soon enough.
            First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

DOn't worry Merkel will give you a reach around while shafting you with your own erection folded underneath.
              FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                Not sure about the erection, but it certainly made me a touch teary...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

You do understand that the vast majority of British made cars are not made by British-owned companies, don't you?
                  You do realise that a lot of them are here ONLY because of access to the single market of EUrope, don't you?
                  You do realise that the profits of Jaguar - Land Rover, for example, go to India?

Oh well, probably not.
                  The question was did we have anything left to sell? well clearly we have, The reason most of them are here is because we are the innovators the entrepreneurs the country that makes things happen the ideas people, although why anyone listening to you lot with your negativity would think that I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
                    The question was did we have anything left to sell? well clearly we have, The reason most of them are here is because we are the innovators the entrepreneurs the country that makes things happen the ideas people, although why anyone listening to you lot with your negativity would think that I have no idea.
                    Please try not to be dense.
                    Honda, Toyota and Nissan are here because they got government money to set up here.
                    Theyll be gone if they have to pay tariffs to access the EU.
                    We're the country with the growing twin deficits, one of which is the largest in the Western world, debt-GDP ratio of 90% and growing. Our fiscal and monetary positon is poor.
                    Why do you think that is, if as you say "we are the innovators the entrepreneurs the country that makes things happen the ideas people,"?
                    Could it be all BS, do you think?
                    Last edited by CretinWatcher; 13 July 2016, 13:42.

Comment

Jaguar Land rover plc just posted the best Global sales figures EVER.

Comment

Working...
                      X