• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On my way to Buckingham Palace to meet Her Majesty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On my way to Buckingham Palace to meet Her Majesty

And that's not a placeholder thread mateys

Comment

Nice selfie AtW. Don't forget to give her the flowers.

Comment

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Nice house inside, I wonder how much are those sofas...

Comment

Apparently a crowd of 10k will be there and herded in, a bit like the whole population of Staines turning up.

Here's what to expect...

Comment

sensible question (yes, I know it's General) but how did you get an invite?

Charidee work - but don't like to talk about it? Give my regards to Lizzie won't you?

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

One day too late - you could have ended up running the country unelected if you'd gone yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                  sensible question (yes, I know it's General) but how did you get an invite?

Charidee work - but don't like to talk about it? Give my regards to Lizzie won't you?

qh
                  Yes, follow protocol and be careful where you're Putin your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by missinggreenfields View Post
                    One day too late - you could have ended up running the country unelected if you'd gone yesterday!
                    I might be forming a new Govt by midnight, apply to posts via PM...

Comment

Working...
                    X