• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thinking of leasing on of these...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about the VW Scirocco? Seems very cheap on lease.

Yes Lease Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
      I had a look at the Guilietta but did not find it any way as nice as the Mazda. And I need a 5 door not 3 which also discounts this.
      Leasing costs Mazda also seem lower than the Alfa.

Since when was the Giulietta 3 door?

You mustn't have had much of a look!
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Since when was the Giulietta 3 door?

You mustn't have had much of a look!
        Alfa Giulietta | Hatchback Cars | Alfa Romeo UK

2 doors on the side and the boot = 3 doors, no ? (I did admittedly only have a quick look though)

Comment

2 doors on the side and the boot = 3 doors, no ? (I did admittedly only have a quick look though)
          It's got hidden door handles for the rear doors. One of its few nice touches. Otherwise it's a mediocre car without the charisma of previous Alfas.

Comment

Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.4 TB MultiAir 170 Sportiva - Pocket-lint
            The little details - that floating shield grille, the hidden rear door handles,

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
              What about the VW Scirocco? Seems very cheap on lease.

Yes Lease Ltd
              8 year old model on the old platform....
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                8 year old model on the old platform....
                Ah, so it's probably end-of-line model. Still, very cheap at less than £200/month for a decent spec.

Comment

https://www.mazda.co.uk/cars/mazda3-sport-black/

Done the test drive and really like it. Can lease for 3 years for £230-240/month.
                  Any recommendations as a car ?
                  I am homing in on one of these, as how found a 2 year deal (3+23) for sub £200/month, with 7.0p excess mileage.
                  Looking to order next week

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Changed that link as I've found it cheaper (now its the same broker my passat came from).,,

The excess mileage will be 7.2p a mile (you can usually get that down to 4p or so if you speak nicely to VWFS at the right time, roughly 12 months into the contract)... Also always go for the 5000 mile option and pay the 7.2p surplus its cheaper and avoids paying for mileage you may not use...
                  And have done the sums and this is a good approach as lower mileage + potential surplus excess = less than monthly lease with the higher mileage included.

Comment

Working...
                  X