• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

John Lewis warns over sterling slump

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Well, if the EU isn't at fault it must be Jeremy Corbyn's fault.
    Labour council, innit?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Labour council, innit?

I didn't vote for that council, therefore they are unelected in my book.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Labour council, innit?
        Tory councils normally put them at junctions where the signage is confusing.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Tory councils normally put them at junctions where the signage is confusing.
          Points much worse than simple fine ...

Comment

Meanwhile back in the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
              Meanwhile back in the real world.

That'll be Old Gregg heading to Sainsbury's to Newry. Feel free all RoI residents to pop up to NI and spend your hard earned.

Comment

As Jeremy Clarkson says, who cares if we upset a few million northerners who only voted leave because they were worried about living next door to a "darkie"?
                Oddly those massive knobs in the south who have never left the leafy suburbs to visit the north, if they had they'd realise that the 'Darkies' voted leave as they didn't want loads of 'snowflakes' living next door.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                  That'll be Old Gregg heading to Sainsbury's to Newry. Feel free all RoI residents to pop up to NI and spend your hard earned.
                  I said this would happen a couple of weeks ago, mainly because it happened last time the £/€ fell to 1.05 in 2008/9. Makes good sense.

I made my first ever sale to France yesterday. Exports picking up.

Comment

Working...
                  X