• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not to late to 'Go back on Brexit'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    But WE don't elect it. We get a vote along with 27 other countries all acting in their own self interest. That's very different to people in this country voting within its own boundary.

For me to consider changing my vote the solution is easy. No one or body outside the UK has the right to overturn rulings made by our courts. We decide our own laws. Easy really.
    You seem to be confused with the ECtHR, the European Court of Human Rights of which the UK is a signatory and will still be come rain or shine after Brexit. The UK will have abide by the ECtHR. Moreover, EU regulation or laws are about commercial aspects and working practices. No criminal laws are passed by the EU.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      You seem to be confused with the ECtHR, the European Court of Human Rights of which the UK is a signatory and will still be come rain or shine after Brexit. The UK will have abide by the ECtHR. Moreover, EU regulation or laws are about commercial aspects and working practices. No criminal laws are passed by the EU.
      Brexit shock - France overtakes UK as world’s fifth largest economy after pound plunges | City & Business | Finance | Daily Express

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7123761.html
      Last edited by diseasex; 7 July 2016, 13:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        You seem to be confused ...
        These Brexiteers were confused before the vote, are confused after it and will continue to be confused when they lose their livelihoods and homes.
        T'will never be their fault though, no sirreee.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
          These Brexiteers were confused before the vote, are confused after it and will continue to be confused when they lose their livelihoods and homes.
          T'will never be their fault though, no sirreee.
          These will be the ones to pay when business leaves this country (and rich ppl).

Comment

GDP is normally calculated over a year using average exchange rates, but if the rate for Wednesday is used France’s official GDP of 2.182 trillion euros would surpass Britain’s 2.172 trillion euros, Reuters reported.
            Did you even read it?
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
              Did you even read it?
              Obviously not
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Obviously not
                hahaha i laughed so hard.

If Britain regains 5th place, we will speak.

Ok time to change avatar, i hate this face:S
                Last edited by diseasex; 7 July 2016, 14:12.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
                  hahaha i laughed so hard.

If Britain regain 5th place, we will speak.

Ok time to change avatar, i hate this face:S
                  So, you didn't read it, then...Mr Spartan has given you a big clue
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

i hate this face:S
                    Well, we're with you on that one...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

These will be the ones to pay when business leaves this country (and rich ppl).
                      But it's ok. They'll keep insisting they "won".
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X