• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should prostitution be decriminalized?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    FFS, stop quoting these cretins man. I've got them on my ignore list

Especially for FLC

Originally posted by Bee View Post
    The title does not make sense.

What are the percentage of prostitutes that earn £2000 per week, to justify this?
    If prostitution it's legal (prostitutes are not arrested) why this title?
    To pay taxes? Why they can't declare... or there is anything else behind this? Legalize brothels and pimps. NO

Do you believe they are concerned with their safety? I hope not.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

FFS, stop quoting these cretins man. I've got them on my ignore list
      Interesting to know thanks
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Especially for FLC
        Now check your reputation

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Interesting to know thanks
          Since I respect Cojak, I took her advice seriously

Comment

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I have been petty and small minded enough to return the favour
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Вecriminalization means it will be taxed: VAT 20%, income tax rates 40%, NICs - pimps won't go away, they'll take even bigger cut.

After that honest law abiding sex workers will be competing with tax dodging sex workers.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Вecriminalization means it will be taxed: VAT 20%, income tax rates 40%, NICs - pimps won't go away, they'll take even bigger cut.

After that honest law abiding sex workers will be competing with tax dodging sex workers.

The pimps should be behind bars, but no one have the guts to do it because 90% it's mafia.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

the criminalisation they were talking about was soliciting. i.e. walking up to someone and saying 'fancy a shag' and Brothels.

I'm all for keeping solicitation illegal though maybe hide it from general employers (should still be on CRB checks).

Brothels most definitely but they would have to be heavily regulated. However operating without a valid Brothel license should be a jailable offence to get the traffickers when we can't get them on anything else.

of the last 11 to die, nine of those were migrants.
                    Keeping it illegal is killing people. If we don't do something soon it will get much worse.

By all means tax them and jail Pimps for tax evasion, keep living off immoral earnings unless they are in a properly registered Brothel.
                    Last edited by vetran; 1 July 2016, 16:31.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Since I respect Cojak, I took her advice seriously
                      I'm glad that it's not necessary to report your sick posts... and it means that she is watching us.

Comment

Working...
                      X