• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Should prostitution be decriminalized?"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    No, it is just my being an XL tool coming in my way. Hasn't your wife told you?

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Was that shortly before the incident, that gives you that noticeable cowboy type gait
    No, it is just my XL tool coming in my way. Hasn't your wife told you?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Are you AndyW's brother? Because his mum told me to expect the unexpected
    Was that shortly before the incident, that gives you that noticeable cowboy type gait

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Anything for a friend, I think it would do the big lad good, broaden his horizons
    BTW, when are you getting that hip replaced?

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Off Topic Alert: FLC still doesn't know what he gets for his £78. That, surely, should be the question gripping the nation...or not.
    Are you AndyW's brother? Because his mum told me to expect the unexpected

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    broaden something!
    You got it

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Anything for a friend, I think it would do the big lad good, broaden his horizons
    broaden something!

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Using your contacts hey?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Well, we had the full "Surprise Lady Boy Experience" lined up for him
    Something tells me you may have over estimated the "surprise" factor.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Using your contacts hey?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Off Topic Alert: FLC still doesn't know what he gets for his £78. That, surely, should be the question gripping the nation...or not.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I thought it was 39 Eastern European girls...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    What's that got to do it. The comment says legal to sell, legal to buy. Changing the context doesn't help anything.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    14 year olds can legally drink alcohol though.
    What's that got to do it. The comment says legal to sell, legal to buy. Changing the context doesn't help anything.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I still don't get it. People under 14 can't buy alcohol and shops can't sell it to people under 18. I don't understand how that is unbalanced?
    14 year olds can legally drink alcohol though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X