• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris isn't standing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this Tory infighting and crisis is playing nicely for Corbyn to smash them in the GE. Bring it on!

BJ was possibly the best opposition for Corbyn but now that he is gone, its been the best news Labour could have.

All the MPs asking Corbyn to stand down will rally round him very soon as they start to realise that under Corbyn they have the best chance ever to get back in power.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      All the MPs asking Corbyn to stand down will rally round him very soon as they start to realise that under Corbyn they have the best chance ever to get back in power.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own".

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        1. Nigel Farrage gets shut out of the whole movement he started.
        2. Boris wins it for Leave, gets stabbed in the back by Gove.
        3. Michael Gove's Daily Mail writer wife publicly dumps him; announces she's been having a lesbian love affair with Theresa May?

It wouldn't be the most surprising thing that's happened of late.
        4. Ken Clarke :
        Michael Gove would do us all a favour if he were to stand down now and speed up the process …

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heseltine
          He has ripped the Tory party apart, he has created the greatest constitutional crisis in peacetime in my life. He has knocked billions off the value of the savings of the British people.

He's like a general who marches his army to the sound of the guns and the moment he sees the battleground he abandons it … The pain of it will be felt by all of us and, if it doesn’t get resolved shortly, by a generation to come yet.
          No need to hold back...
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

All this fighting for power, nothing has changed at the top since mankind came out of its cave. Yet some keep telling us we should trust our leaders rather than the instincts of the common man.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              All this Tory infighting and crisis is playing nicely for Corbyn to smash them in the GE. Bring it on!

BJ was possibly the best opposition for Corbyn but now that he is gone, its been the best news Labour could have.

Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Every single one currently standing up for PM should be disqualified on the grounds that if they want to become one then they are bad candidate.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Every single one currently standing up for PM should be disqualified on the grounds that if they want to become one then they are bad candidate.

HTH

Sounds like catch 22.

Is that article 22 in the EU? Any nation that desires to leave the EU is in no fit state to leave so cannot submit article 50.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                  X