• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Desperate Bremainers thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Right. Most Brexiters have now accepted they won fair and square. However, they have now moved themselves onto desperately trying to find reasons why the result will be implemented.
    Or even if it is, how the economic and social damage can be limited to no worse that ****ing awful.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Right. Most Bremainers won't accept they lost fair and square. However, they have now moved themselves onto desperately trying to find reasons why the result was wrong.
    FTFY

its done already!
    Another Brexiter who hasn't figured out that the reasons why Brexiting was wrong don't change just because they happened to have won the referendum. I voted Conservative in 1997 and Tony Blair became PM. Was my vote wrong? History suggests not.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The choice on Thursday was

1) Lower immigration and completely sh**te economy
      2) Higher immigration and continued growth.

As outlined by Cameron and all the reports from the IMF to the Treasury.

The voters however chose lower immigration and a booming economy.

This is the problem, and why it won't go away soon, because on the current path the voters will be just as disappointed as if they'd lost..
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Or even if it is, how the economic and social damage can be limited to no worse that ****ing awful.

Another Brexiter who hasn't figured out that the reasons why Brexiting was wrong don't change just because they happened to have won the referendum. I voted Conservative in 1997 and Tony Blair became PM. Was my vote wrong? History suggests not.
        Sorry I thought this was another thread where you posted complete B0llocks and the Bremainers congratulated you. I now realise that the idea about an EU Army is too close to the truth.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

1) Continue towards an EU superstate where we had no right to control our destiny. This would lead to greater immigration and interference in our daily lives. There would be a race too the bottom as the accession countries undercut us.

2) Return to our status 40 odd years ago where we ruled ourselves.

FTFY.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

1) Lower immigration and completely sh**te economy
            2) Higher immigration and continued growth.
            Well done, although I think you'll find the choice was also about this little known issue called democracy.

Just a minor point, but worth mentioning non the less.
            Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
            "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
              Well done, although I think you'll find the choice was also about this little known issue called democracy.

Just a minor point, but worth mentioning non the less.
              No. The choice was an expression of democracy, not about democracy. The choice was about EU membership.

Just a minor point, but worth mentioning nonetheless. :rolleyes

Comment

Not sure why you lot keep banging on about the economy Like Mervyn said yesterday it goes up it goes down it's what happens, My ISA and SIPP still don't appear to have got the memo about this downturn and apparently not a single banks has request any money from the quillions available via the Bank of England

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
                  Not sure why you lot keep banging on about the economy Like Mervyn said yesterday it goes up it goes down it's what happens, My ISA and SIPP still don't appear to have got the memo about this downturn and apparently not a single banks has request any money from the quillions available via the Bank of England
                  I assume you haven't got shares in Virgin as Branson thinks his company is worth a third less in the last week.
                  Last edited by GB9; 28 June 2016, 15:33.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                    I assume you haven't got shares in Virginia as Branson thinks his company is worth a third less in the last week.
                    So what, he sent an email to all Virgin people telling them to vote stay which was rich coming from a bloke who lives on his own Island, I doubt the drops put much of a dent in his loose change

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                      I assume you haven't got shares in Virgin as Branson thinks his company is worth a third less in the last week.
                      sorted it was obviously over valued.

Comment

Working...
                      X