• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can we deport the racists please?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bee View Post
    If there are no go zones, it's because the police are not doing their job.
    There are no-go zones in London because the police are not armed and fear for their safety. Obviously this excludes the like of SO19.

According to my pal who works in intelligence, this is because the politics involved ties their hands.

E.g. because black kids were over-represented in knife crime, the politicians demanded to know why? and to do something about it.

They can't say it's because more black kids were committing knife crime, so they stopped stop & search.

Now they are being told that there has been a failure of policing because knife crime is soaring.

It's leftist culture doing this.

The same thing will naturally cause tensions between different ethnic groups too, as the police cannot cannot effectively police protected classes of people because of leftist policy - and when the generally poorer people who live in those environments complain about it the combination of their (sometimes) inability to articulate their thoughts & the general prejudice of the typically privileged & naive left leads to them being branded 'racist'.

There are practically no 'foreigners' in my town. I very rarely see a brown man. So I don't experience this, but at the same time am free to be pretty impartial about it. I don't think it takes much effort to see what is happening to a large extent.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
      There are no-go zones in London because the police are not armed and fear for their safety. Obviously this excludes the like of SO19.

According to my pal who works in intelligence, this is because the politics involved ties their hands.

E.g. because black kids were over-represented in knife crime, the politicians demanded to know why? and to do something about it.

They can't say it's because more black kids were committing knife crime, so they stopped stop & search.

Now they are being told that there has been a failure of policing because knife crime is soaring.

Oddly I've been and know people who live in "no go areas".

They are no go if you don't have a reason to go to them, and they aren't interested in you unless you are stupid enough to walk through them in the middle of the night on your own.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Made up story - SO doesn't have any "pals" with "intelligence"
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The same thing will naturally cause tensions between different ethnic groups too, as the police cannot cannot effectively police protected classes of people because of leftist policy - and when the generally poorer people who live in those environments complain about it the combination of their (sometimes) inability to articulate their thoughts & the general prejudice of the typically privileged & naive left leads to them being branded 'racist'.

There are practically no 'foreigners' in my town. I very rarely see a brown man. So I don't experience this, but at the same time am free to be pretty impartial about it. I don't think it takes much effort to see what is happening to a large extent.
          Can you please spontaneously order the article 50 to be triggered please? Only you and Farage can save the country from Eu, non-eu and the Brits themselves

Comment

The fact that to you 'brown man = foreigner' says it all...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Oddly I've been and know people who live in "no go areas".

They are no go if you don't have a reason to go to them, and they aren't interested in you unless you are stupid enough to walk through them in the middle of the night on your own.
              I think you are taking it too literally. Somewhere you can't walk safely on your own is still a disgrace whatever you call it. You can't really defend that. You shouldnt need to have a reason to be somewhere and safe.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I think you are taking it too literally. Somewhere you can't walk safely on your own is still a disgrace whatever you call it. You can't really defend that. You shouldnt need to have a reason to be somewhere and safe.
                Indeed. When FLC goes to visit the dancing girls we don't want him feeling under threat from their pimp.....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Indeed, but that's a Police issue, not a "are they foreign" issue, or "are they from the EU" issue.

Plenty of dodgy areas with British scum.

Comment

Can you give some examples of streets or postcodes that are no-go areas?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Can you give some examples of streets or postcodes that are no-go areas?
                      SW1A 2AA.
                      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                      X