• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Health and Dental Insurance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post

Looks like she is sponging you dry. May be, I can help her teeth
    You'd have to lace her drink with ketamine first.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      No need to be sarcastic.

You are just asking questions that have been asked loads of times. You are luckily someone is bothered on a weekend to actually reply to you.
      So you can't ask questions, then you can't be affirmative, then am lucky that someone is bothered answering my questions...

Maybe you need to rethink what this forum is about???

I have been extremely polite in my few posts in here but have been a member of multiple forums with thousands of posts... so my humble suggestion, get off your high horses and start helping newcomers even if something has been answered a trillion times. If you feel like telling someone off... just move to the next post and don't bother replying as you are not adding ANY value.

Comment

But you've posted in General which is a bear pit. You should have posted in the professional forums Accounting or Business where there is moderation.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

None of the Business or Accounting categories made sense to me for the topic, so I defaulted to the General one.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisFromGreece View Post
            So you can't ask questions, then you can't be affirmative, then am lucky that someone is bothered answering my questions...

Maybe you need to rethink what this forum is about???
            This forum is providing advice for free.

If you ask a question that has been asked lots of times before on the weekend when the helpful accountants etc aren't here so you risk your post never being answered. This could be due to a few posters posting more interesting questions later than you which require more complex answers so your question gets ignored.

Hence the advice to search isn't being rude it's being practical as it gives you an answer.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You've got to remember as well we are supposed to be professionals and experts in our fields, not just one supporting the general population so you'd think the forums will work slightly different to others. It's certainly different to both mumsnet and the immigration forums for a start.

Try asking a basic question on those two and see what happens to you
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                It's certainly different to both mumsnet and the immigration forums for a start.

Try asking a basic question on those two and see what happens to you
                Are you still active on IB? batleykhan is looking for you

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisFromGreece View Post
                  So you can't ask questions, then yo...
                  I have been extremely polite in my few posts in here but have been a member of multiple forums with thousands of posts... so my humble suggestion, get off your high horses and start helping newcomers even if something has been answered a trillion times. If you feel like telling someone off... just move to the next post and don't bother replying as you are not adding ANY value.
                  I've been a member of multiple forums with thousands of posts as well, and I can't think of any where FAQs are well-received.

Generally, I find that people who ask FAQs/don't search before posting tend to be treated rather brusquely, and this forum is no different. I also have read in many places posts from newish members, complaining the forum doesn't work like they'd like it to, and people don't respond to them the way they would like - which I find a bit arrogant.

The correct place for your post would have been Accounting and Legal, since it's something that would be paid for by the company.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Unless I missed something, NLUK's post was quite helpful - he provided a search link, and a link to a guide.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      I've been a member of multiple forums with thousands of posts as well, .
                      It's a shame that the admin made you a mod here ...

Comment

Working...
                      X