• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Birstall MP attacked and killed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Birstall MP attacked and killed

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Who is us? We are the same. There is no us and them whilst we're all from the same country. People whose opinions are otherwise only care to divide. Progress is not made via populist quick fixes.

I hope you accept the vote to remain gracefully when it comes.
    Clearly we are not the same.

I will accept it as gracefully as you accepted the Scottish referendum result.
    Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 19 June 2016, 13:29.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    No, but that's precisely why some of us find your posts quite hypocritical, at times. You did not gracefully accept your loss in the IndyRef. It's in your profile picture FFS! The downtrodden 45.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Who is us? We are the same. There is no us and them whilst we're all from the same country. People whose opinions are otherwise only care to divide. Progress is not made via populist quick fixes.

Oh! I've just noticed your '45' disappeared from your avatar. Why did you change that?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Makes sense you are pro EU then. I've lived in other EU countries. I understand your position.

But sniping at us from a distance doesn't seem very sporting.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Why does it matter where my home is? I'm exercising my right to 'freedom of movement' that allows me to work in any EU member country. My opinion is very valid.

Hoist the chip off your shoulder for goodness sake.
    Makes sense you are pro EU then. I've lived in other EU countries. I understand your position.

But sniping at us from a distance doesn't seem very sporting.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Granted it's gone off topic. But it's not a cesspit, we are merely calling you out for your utterly inconsistent views from your home on Germany...
    Why does it matter where my home is? I'm exercising my right to 'freedom of movement' that allows me to work in any EU member country. My opinion is very valid.

Hoist the chip off your shoulder for goodness sake.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    I'm not upset. But it's certainly descended to the bottom of the cesspit.
    Granted it's gone off topic. But it's not a cesspit, we are merely calling you out for your utterly inconsistent views from your home on Germany...

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    You need to understand better.

I am the quintessential chip-on-the-shoulder tartan-clad anything-english-must-be-bad dewy-eyed braveheart-is-factual tiresome bigot
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    That happened ages ago. You seem to have become upset when the conversation moved to Scotland.
    Well that was a very nasty campaign as well.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    No. He's a nutter like most far right, mentally ill no doubt and you can bet the powers that be are attempting to push his character deep into that territory.
    Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't all out to get you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X