• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long before violence erupts in the crowd during the Russia vs Slovakia game

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I can sort of understand why....

But I would imagine a lot of the issues are long gone and people just still hold grudges for no reason maybe
    These are people in their 30s. One of them was quite patronising "You Western Europeans don't know what it was like." I pointed out that I'd read "One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich" when I was about 14, and Gulag Archipelago a few years later and he shut up.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

If I were a cafe owner in Lille, I would seriously be considering moving the furniture indoors and shutting up shop for the day. This could be carnage.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I was with a bunch of Slovaks, Czechs and Germans last week. One of the Germans made a comment in praise of Soviet scientists. The Slovaks and Czechs rounded on the poor chap. They really don't like the Russkies.
        I was in Tabor in the Czech Republic and we were told that if we couldn't speak in Czech then try English. If you really couldn't get your point across try German. If you could speak Russian - don't.
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1djGXwbMNXVKZ

Stan Colleymore live streaming fans in Lille.

Comment

Should change thread title to How long before England team get international ban?

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

So was there any violence then ?

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
                So was there any violence then ?
                Not really, just a couple of flares.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                  Not really, just a couple of flares.
                  So 1970s
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

They moved on a bit: Russian soccer hooligans attack tourists in front of Cologne Cathedral | News | DW.COM | 16.06.2016
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X