• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worth a game while we are waiting for the results

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ukick&hl=en_GB

Comment

For those interested in a flutter who are not regular gamblers...

Register on one of the bookmakers with cashback details here: TopCashBack.co.uk : Bookmakers cashback and voucher deals

You will likely be able to find a way to get cash back such that you can bet for free if you look in detail (they rely on people not being disciplined enough to do that).

You can even sign up using my referral link and they'll give ME £5
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Lolz.

If I'd got 7-1 earlier, the odds on the other side have now gone to 1/6.

I good have bet on both sides and made a guaranteed 2%.

I reckon some professionals are making a killing on this market.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Sorted out genocide scum from Serbia, action wasn't soon enough, but at least it happened - now separate Balkan states doing pretty well, including Serbia.
            The military bit was NATO, the judicial bit was the ICJ (The Hague) - the EUseless chunts in Brussels had bugger all to do with either.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Funny thing is, the immigration, pressure on pay, housing and infrastructure will hurt the young far more than the old.

The older generation has their homes paid, BTL portfolio, cushy pensions and a life of leisure.

The young are massive debt slaves competing with people willing to live 15 to a small house for min wage.

The selfie stick generation.

You have voted yourself a lifetime of debt slavery to the EU.

Comment

The young are also more idealistic and optimistic than the old, who are more conservative - they don't vote based on their wallet to the same degree.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Funny thing is, the immigration, pressure on pay, housing and infrastructure will hurt the young far more than the old.

The older generation has their homes paid, BTL portfolio, cushy pensions and a life of leisure.

The young are massive debt slaves competing with people willing to live 15 to a small house for min wage.

The selfie stick generation.

You have voted yourself a lifetime of debt slavery to the EU.
                  you're more stupid than I thought ;o

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Before they decided to have a number of conflicts they were all pretty much together, economically and politically. They then decided to go their own way and all hell broke loose. Once that was all sorted they decided to join another economic and political union and things are starting to look up for them although one country that is not in the Balkans has decided, or at least those people with a short term memory, decided it might want to leave that economic and political union which...and so history repeats itself...
                    The balkans were never "pretty much together". They were forced to be together under the totalitarian dictatorship of Tito
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                      The balkans were never "pretty much together". They were forced to be together under the totalitarian dictatorship of Tito
                      Not to mention the small matter of the Soviet Union.
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X