• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    From where though?
    Last time I checked I was in part of the UK with lots of immigrants.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      This vote tells you something if remain wins. That is remain voters tend to liberal, with high education, rational. Therefore 2/3 of cUK members are below average intelligence.

Hardly a shock is it

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        No wonder you're off to Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          To be fair to Heseltine the uKs continued membership of the EU will eventually mean it joining the EURO, contributing to a EU army and all the host of integrationist policies that the EU are committed to
          And Turkey joining the EU...

It's a load of hogwash.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Yes germany is a great choice

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              What does The Justice Secretary do exactly? Make the tea for judges?

Does anyone know?
              Is that like a company secretary making tea for the company?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                Is that like a company secretary making tea for the company?
                There's been no requirement for a Company Secretary for years now, so presumably Justice Secretary is the same.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  There's been no requirement for a Company Secretary for years now, so presumably Justice Secretary is the same.
                  Only in small companies - many others still have a requirement to have a Company Secretary.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    To be fair to Heseltine the uKs continued membership of the EU will eventually mean it joining the EURO, contributing to a EU army and all the host of integrationist policies that the EU are committed to
                    Any one of which the UK Parliament can choose not to participate in.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Any one of which the UK Parliament can choose not to participate in.
                      And if we're out it's not even an option.

Comment

Working...
                      X