• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USD/GBP nearly 1.48 - I am voting Brexit now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Now open migration is destroying countries like Lithuania and Latvia where the working population is dropping like a stone...
      Both those countries are very happy to be in EU and especially in NATO

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        USD/GBP nearly 1.48 - I am voting Brexit now!!!
        how many dollars did you buy?

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
          how many dollars did you buy?
          I have not bought them, they are still in place waiting for good exchange rate to be converted into GBP, the market ain't helping, bring on DOOM!!!

Comment

I have not bought them, they are still in place waiting for good exchange rate to be converted into GBP, the market ain't helping, bring on DOOM!!!
            Well it was for 1.38 and you didnt sell

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
              Well it was for 1.38 and you didnt sell

I believed in Brexit scaremongering!!!

Comment

I believed in Brexit scaremongering!!!
                Next oportunity might be in few years. Put it on % if you can

Comment

In case anyone is swayed by doom laden predictions from George Soros and Jacob Rothschild, no doubt entirely motivated by their trading positions rather than any concern for us:

2016-06-21 Why A UK Billionaire Believes Brexit Would Be "Good For The UK"

The City of London and the pound would both benefit from the U.K. leaving the EU, says billionaire Peter Hargreaves. Brexit may knock the pound initially, but it would rebound, the co-founder of Hargreaves Lansdown — the largest U.K. retail broker, with more than $84.1 billion equivalent in assets — told Bloomberg Briefs' Geoff King in a June 17 interview

:::

I have more money in the stock market than any other person in the U.K., I have 2 billion pounds in the U.K. stock market. No one has anything like that. Do you think I would be intent on leaving if I thought that was going to endanger my wealth?
                  Last edited by OwlHoot; 21 June 2016, 10:41.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Deviousselfservingopportunist
                    Xenofobia

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                      Xenofobia
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing