• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

zog

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Stop moaning, you just did what the admin pays you for. What are you? French?
    Mais non!
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      Just out of interest, where has this violence been before 9-11 happened? Howcome it's got so bad over the last few years and why hasn't this been happening for decades?
      The self loathing Brit hater is on today.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Perhaps the question is why are we seeing more Muslim linked terror in the west.

I would suggest a number of reasons.

1. there are now more Muslims in the west.
        2. Travel is substantially easier
        3. Secure communication is easier.
        4. They believe we are a big cause of their issues (I would suggest we partially are but it was a mess before we interfered).
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just to note that it's become clear we have a Muslim hating moderator on this forum with clear prejudice against Muslims/Arabs on racial and religious grounds (clear for all to see from his posts). Somebody who clearly entertains th idea of Zionism and the mass killing of Muslims. On that basis I have no issue being permanently banned as it would be no loss to no longer be a involved in an unofficial mouthpiece for hate and intolerance. Nice to see you have joined the club of Fox News, sky and the BBC.

For the record I'm from a mixed background and believe all religions lead to God. I see no difference between Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus or other faiths in that they are trying to get to the same place. What I do hate is intolerance from any side whether it's right wing (as in this case) or religious extremism. They are both as bad as each other and feed off each other. They also belong together
          You clearly do see a difference because every topic you post on has an anti British slant to it. Your measures of moral equivalence are distorted and you are as intolerant as they come.
          Last edited by DodgyAgent; 14 June 2016, 09:24.
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            The self loathing Brit hater is on today.
            Posting from Greece where he is helping refugees, allegedly
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

There is a decent article in the spectator...

You can't stop future Orlandos, but you can reduce the chances | Coffee House

three of the seven worst mass shootings of the past 25 years have been carried out by Islamic supremacists, which is quite something, considering America is just 0.6 per cent Muslim.
              I think the thrust of the article is that the writer thinks Trump is right.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Posting from Greece where he is helping refugees, allegedly
                With what? Crossing the Mediterranean?

Comment

... On that basis I have no issue being permanently banned as it would be no loss ...
                  If you want to be banned, ask Cojak to do it. I'd hate you to think that I was victimising you.

Masochist - hurt me, hurt me
                  Sadist - no!
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    I warned you not to go off topic, but you wouldn't let it lie. Now I've had to hive off those posts into a separate thread.

I don't hate him - I just think he's a bit single issue and rather narrow minded. Which is fine so long as he doesn't derail threads to further his agenda. Again.

I'm not sure why he thinks I hate Muslims though.
                    Because you hate everyone and we seem to talk about Muslims a lot... so it appears you hate Muslims. Simples
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      With what? Crossing the Mediterranean?
                      Inflating the boats, as far as I understand it
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X