• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Microsoft to buy LinkedIn for $26.2 billion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A round of applause for the lucky LinkedIn options trader

I fank you...

I'd also like to thank my mate Dave, who works at Microsoft, processing acquisitions paperwork in incredible secrecy....
    Last edited by DimPrawn; 14 June 2016, 13:35.

Comment

Mind you, LinkedIn is good for finding recruitment agents and seeing how experienced they are:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-graham-219741103
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

LinkedIn is a huge CRM system, I wouldn't be surprised if MS Dyanmics CRM, and Skype for Business doesn't get a bump from this deal
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          LinkedIn is a huge user compiled CRM system

Actually SM that is a brilliant insight. Well done.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

insider trading
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

A few people I know use linkedin prem, it's an important part of their networking. I've used it to research people also. So it's still relevant to many people. I've removed several contacts that use linkedin to post random cat inspired stuff.

Saying all that not sure why MS have bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                A few people I know use linkedin prem, it's an important part of their networking. I've used it to research people also. So it's still relevant to many people. I've removed several contacts that use linkedin to post random cat inspired stuff.

Saying all that not sure why MS have bought it.
                so she could post random cat stuff to everyone?

Not sure where she got the 26 Billion maybe she borrowed off MF?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Anything remotely associated with social media is being bolted on to CRM at the minute, I expect this will be yet another
                    I get up...

Comment

Working...
                    X