• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit and it's impact on world's oldest profession.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    What does the panel think?

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I have never seen so many posts from Mordac on one topic in a single day
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        What do you expect? It's got prozzies in it.

Do a thread on Amphetamines or punching disabled bar staff in Teddington and he'll be posting all day.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          What do you expect? It's got prozzies in it.

Do a thread on Amphetamines or punching disabled bar staff in Teddington and he'll be posting all day.
          She wasn't that disabled...And anyway, I didn't punch her, I merely kicked her stumpy woodworm-ridden fakey leg a tad.
          But you were there, so it must be true (ish).
          I'm sure in your original tale she was a gypsy girl selling heather or something, but hell, there's no point in the truth mugging its way into a fairly unfunny story, is there?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            She wasn't that disabled...And anyway, I didn't punch her, I merely kicked her stumpy woodworm-ridden fakey leg a tad.
            But you were there, so it must be true (ish).
            I'm sure in your original tale she was a gypsy girl selling heather or something, but hell, there's no point in the truth mugging its way into a fairly unfunny story, is there?

True enough, it was a young gypsy disabled child if I remember correctly selling lucky heather. She told us a story about how her parents had been killed in a terrible accident and she was all alone, with a wooden leg living on the streets selling lucky heather to be able to afford some stale bread. I remember you laughed in her face, told her to get a job and ate the last piece of your crusty bloomer we were having for lunch, before kicking her stump away and then pointing at her while laughing manically.

Obscene behavior.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

True enough, it was a young gypsy disabled child if I remember correctly selling lucky heather. She told us a story about how her parents had been killed in a terrible accident and she was all alone, with a wooden leg living on the streets selling lucky heather to be able to afford some stale bread. I remember you laughed in her face, told her to get a job and ate the last piece of your crusty bloomer we were having for lunch, before kicking her stump away and then pointing at her while laughing manically.

Obscene behavior.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
                Top 3 based on a complex points system: 8, 3, 6

Was that points or pints?

As for the original question, I think if we pull out too quickly there could be a bit of a mess.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Obscene behavior.
                  I think (as you may or may not recall) I was actually eating a burger, but I'm sure the rest of your tale is correct...Crusty bloomers are for wimps - how many did you consume? To the nearest thousand...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    You clearly haven't been paying attention...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                      You clearly haven't been paying attention...

Comment

Working...
                      X