• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kaaaabooooom!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaaaabooooom!

I've now back in a contract. Contract reviewed and has received a general pass with a few niggles which the agency won't budge on, but have provided explanations for why, which I have accepted (even though I am not a lawyer). It's only 3 months and QDOS says it's IR35 friendly.

There's a vacancy on the bench if anyone wants it....

And thank you in advance for any abuse received.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Join IPSE

Comment

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
        I've now back in a contract. Contract reviewed and has received a general pass with a few niggles which the agency won't budge on, but have provided explanations for why, which I have accepted (even though I am not a lawyer). It's only 3 months and QDOS says it's IR35 friendly.

There's a vacancy on the bench if anyone wants it....

And thank you in advance for any abuse received.
        Is this the job in Bolton involving Data Migration?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          Is this the job in Bolton involving Data Migration?
          No. And I am not telling you or anyone the location or the role.
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good to see you back!

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                  No. And I am not telling you or anyone the location or the role.
                  Not worried about the current role. But I do need the details of your last two hiring managers to allow your continued use of the forum

Actually, I don't need them but as part of the deal that I struck with DA to get him poster of the year I need to supply details of 100 contractors by the end if June or I have to refund 50% of his backhander.

Comment

Congrats
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X