• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IMF warns of dire consequences in the event of a BREXIT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unix View Post
    Project fear 2.0
    How many people have to say its bad before it stops being project fear and just starts to become a fact...

In all the way for me

I have zero reasons to vote out

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      We are all cretins don't you know, and unsuccessful.
      Indeed - in fact we are so stupid we should never be given the chance to vote and just accept the word of our Oberherr's as they know best.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Indeed - in fact we are so stupid we should never be given the chance to vote and just accept the word of our Oberherr's as they know best.
        Euthanise me now.

Just don't complain when your washing machine breaks down.
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          So another thread with quotes about how a brexit will mean we all end up in mud huts - with the quotes being written by people with a huge personal financial interest in bremaining.

Seriously .............

My financial interest is in a Brexit...

It will make me hugely wealthy
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            My financial interest is in a Brexit...

It will make me hugely wealthy
            How?

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
              How?
              Well I believe the pound will crash and my assets are not in pounds, and I think it will trigger a housing crash.

Interestingly I think quite a few Brexit voters will probably be shooting themselves in the foot, by wiping off a lot of money from their "pound assets" but that's their problem
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                The more the merrier on international talking shops It consolidates the anti-establishment vote, which is the last thing the Bremainers need for turnout. I'm not sure the forecasts about house prices are enitirely supportive either; it makes younger voters think twice

The Bremainers are making a panicky hash of the politics and optics, much like the Indyref No campaign, but the polls are much closer in this ref. I imagine the Bremainers anticipated no contest.
                Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                Agreed. I wasn't particularly strident about this last year, but the propaganda from Bremain has completely undermined the sensible case for Remain IMO. It isn't going to work. I'm starting to worry about the massive punts I've taken on a Remain vote. That'll teach me for being a dirty spekulant
                The polls are misleading. They are based mainly on online polls. Telephone polling, which proved more accurate in the general election, shows a comfortable margin for Remain.

EU referendum: All still to play for but not neck and neck « ComRes

However one must be prudent and plan for the worst so I've transferred a nice stash into CHF
                Last edited by sasguru; 13 May 2016, 13:08.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  Well I believe the pound will crash and my assets are not in pounds, and I think it will trigger a housing crash.

Interestingly I think quite a few Brexit voters will probably be shooting themselves in the foot, by wiping off a lot of money from their "pound assets" but that's their problem
                  I think I might hedge myself a bit for brexit. Some options or bit currency won't hurt much .

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
                    I think I might hedge myself a bit for brexit. Some options or bit currency won't hurt much .
                    Easy to create a Swiss account....
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Easy to create a Swiss account....
                      recommend something? thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                      X