• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not happy - some scrote appears to have nicked my headphones

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£150 not that expensive for a pair of headphones? Just because you're a contractor doesn't mean you HAVE to throw your money away...
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
      Bose doesn't make decent headphones. Try sennheisers next , WAY better sound, I mean like light years

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-...tum+sennheiser
      WALOB
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Bose doesn't make decent headphones. Try sennheisers next , WAY better sound, I mean like light years

What are you smoking?

Comment

Those ones are great. You get great sound and you get to adorn yourself with a massive hipster fashion statement!

My trusty Sennheiser 202s are plenty good enough

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Those ones are great. You get great sound and you get to adorn yourself with a massive hipster fashion statement!

My trusty Sennheiser 202s are plenty good enough
            I have in-ear Sennheiser CX 980. One of life's great investments.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              Not. Etap?

Stayed in one of those in Birmingham, truly awful, had to get hammered just so I could bear sleeping in it.
              The one in city centre? If so, me too. Rubber floors and shower in cupboard. Weird.
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Unless they feature good noise cancellation - or are custom fit to your ears like musicians use - I can't see the point in spending so much. Though if you travel a lot, investing in silence does seem worthwhile.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  £150 not that expensive for a pair of headphones? Just because you're a contractor doesn't mean you HAVE to throw your money away...
                  No it isn't actually. My noise cancelling ones cost more.

Also expensive headphones last longer (if you don't lose them).
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Noise cancelling is the only feature bose is good at. But sound quality is WAY worse. I compared multiple bose vs multiple sennheisers, momentum being the in sound quality, and any audiophile will tell you the same.

That said , i enjoy sound and want to experience it in the best way, ofc without paying 1000's for audiophile ones.

If i was flying a lot then i'd go for bose probably though, sennheiser being a choice for an office.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Yes I liked mine and they were lasting well :-(
                      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X