• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Market looks crap

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    I thought it was well funny. You need a backbone!

How much did you get for the data BTW?
    Added the annoying twat bit. Which he is TBF....

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
      piss off you annoying twat
      I wonder why the admins don't ban you
      There's only one Admin, and NLUK does his Mum every other Thursday afternoon, so don't you forget it, sonny.

Comment

EU referendum?
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
          piss off you annoying twat
          I wonder why the admins don't ban you
          This is General. You only get banned if you use words like "twat".
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I don't care what the rates are - I'm taking 6 months off - 1 down, 5 to go.

However, please make the market buoyant by the autumn as the builders will have bankrupted me by then....

Suity - there appears to be a local shortage of skips for hire - plan B for you maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              This is General. You only get banned if you use words like "twat".
              I see.

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
                I don't care what the rates are - I'm taking 6 months off - 1 down, 5 to go.

However, please make the market buoyant by the autumn as the builders will have bankrupted me by then....

Suity - there appears to be a local shortage of skips for hire - plan B for you maybe?
                Isn't a 'skip for hire' what a client gets when they take on suity for a role?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  I see.

That's because being one on the roof of Buck house is a factual statement 🤐
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    EU referendum?
                    Perhaps...

I think it's also a case of rather than skills shortage, there's a skills glut. It's definitely a buyer's market out there right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X