• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London Mayor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Why do ignorant people always insist on being the loudest, most visible, when they should be hiding away in shame?

We're waiting to see a beached whale with a sausage up it's rectum...
    Found a suitable sausage for the old trout

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I did not really give a tulip about London's mayor as long as it was not Boris, but having heard outrageous Tory Scum accusations it was only natural to see voters reject Tory Scum at the ballot box, maybe next time they'll learn their lesson and avoid running negative campaign based on lies
      If you want a ****** for a neighbour vote Labour.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        If you want a ****** for a neighbour vote Labour.
        I did vote Labour and she won from Cons, it's just a start of my account settlement with the Tory Scum

Comment

Bring on the brain-washed hordes

I'm surprised to see in here, of all places, loads of posts in the tone of the relentless dog-whistle politics that beset the London Mayor's election.

I know most of you aren't Grauniad-reading lefties like me, all the same, I thought more of us has more mental resilience than to parrot that crap being peddled by the Mail, Express, UKIP, Tory Party, National Front, Britain First etc.

All Muslims are not the same, and there is a spectrum of belief out there. Just look at the shots of him and his election team together FFS.

I'm so angry, I am going to cancel my subscription! Oh.. wait.

Comment

So you've got problem with him because he is not Isliamic enough for your liking???
            I never referred to any person. Only the term 'islamophobia'.

Any reference to any persons not typically Islamic is consequently a straw-man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Key View Post
              I'm surprised to see in here, of all places, loads of posts in the tone of the relentless dog-whistle politics that beset the London Mayor's election.

I know most of you aren't Grauniad-reading lefties like me, all the same, I thought more of us has more mental resilience than to parrot that crap being peddled by the Mail, Express, UKIP, Tory Party, National Front, Britain First etc.

All Muslims are not the same, and there is a spectrum of belief out there. Just look at the shots of him and his election team together FFS.

It's just the usual climate change denying Breixt cretins.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                I never referred to any person.
                That's not true, you were responding to comment about new mayor specifically and I quoted that response

Comment

Are you new here? Par for the course really....
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Comment

That's not true, you were responding to comment about new mayor specifically and I quoted that response
                      No. Go back and look. You'll see that I was suggesting that islamophobia is something of an oxymoron.

If you then propose a target not representative of Islam, then that cannot be an example of islamophobia.
                      Last edited by SpontaneousOrder; 7 May 2016, 22:03.

Comment

Working...
                      X