• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has the USA gone mad?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't the odds represent the betting so far, rather than the actual chance of it happening in a two horse race?

So Trump is only the outsider because most of the money has gone on Clinton thinking it's a safe bet with all the antics Trump has gotten up to.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Many thanks

The bookies are usually right. Except for Leicester City. You can get shorter odds and AndyW being unbanned.....
      But the Trump situation is exactly like Leicester city, because it wasn't the usual method, no one took their chances seriously until it was almost a certainty.

Bilderberg will be working overtime to derail him now unless they bought him already.

Comment

trump will be

Comment

Hilary will be another useless waste of space like Obummer. USA will slip into an abyss under her weak hand.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Hilary will be another useless waste of space like Obummer. USA will slip into an abyss under her weak hand.
            When congress and senate support different parties it is tough.

Does she own a blue dress?

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
              But the Trump situation is exactly like Leicester city, because it wasn't the usual method, no one took their chances seriously until it was almost a certainty.

Bilderberg will be working overtime to derail him now unless they bought him already.
              Leicester City: The science behind their Premier League title - BBC Sport

Amazing! I can see all the other premiership clubs following suit.

I don't take Bilderberg seriously having worked at Goldman Sachs. They are just more efficient than other IBs.

MrsBP says he is talking nonsense to get elected then will do nothing if he actually wins. I disagree - I think he really is

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                They are allowed to, just not bring them to meetings that Trump is attending. But they can take them to church, the cinema, Democrat meetings, schools, shopping malls,...
                ...and in the back of the car for a toddler to find and shoot his Mom in the back.

Comment

There is a certain reality to becoming President that affects almost every single one of them once they are inaugurated. A US President will do what a US President is expected to do, regardless of what they said during the election (whether by circumstance or conspiracy, will leave it up to you to decide).

Obama, for instance, doubled down on just about every policy he slammed Bush for (Guantanamo, wars, etc.)

And almost all of them look as if they've aged 10 years within the first two weeks of being Prez, when they learn what's really under the bonnet.

Comment

Originally posted by jjdarg View Post
                    And almost all of them look as if they've aged 10 years within the first two weeks of being Prez, when they learn what's really under the bonnet.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2mjs_gdMAI

Comment

The obvious comment is that this just seals the democrat candidate for president, but the obvious comment was that Trump was a joke who would never have a chance of getting the candidateship. So who can tell?!

Is it true that Future-Biff's character in Back to the Future II was based on Trump, or is that something people have come up with after the fact?
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X