• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ken Livingstone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ken Livingstone

Ken Livingstone accused of being 'Nazi apologist' in foul-mouthed clash with Labour MP after he accuses 'Israel lobby' of smearing critics as anti-Semites

Ken Livingstone, a close ally of Jeremy Corbyn, has been branded a "Nazi apologist" after he accused the “Israel lobby” of orchestrating a campaign to smear its critics as anti-Semites.

In an interview condemned by Labour MPs, Mr Livingstone referred to Hilter's policy of moving Jewish people to Israel, as justification for recent comments by Naz Shah.

Journalists managed to capture a "blazing row" between Mr Livingston and the Labour MP John Mann, who has said he should be expelled from the Party.

Source: Ken Livingstone 'to be suspended' by Labour after he is accused of being 'Nazi apologist' in foul-mouthed clash with Labour MP

Whole thing is out of control now. I don't care for him. Israel policy is like state sponsored terrorism, she was right in her opinion.

Now we witness a play on prejudice the ignorant are only to happy to lap up as if dying from a great thirst.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Whole thing is out of control now. I don't care for him. Israel policy is like state sponsored terrorism, she was right in her opinion.

Now we witness a play on prejudice the ignorant are only to happy to lap up as if dying from a great thirst.
      It's not ok to ask "Israel" as it currently is to change or move somewhere else or whatever. But when it comes to Palestinians it is ok to continue to build settlements, slaughter civilians, treat them as 3rd class citizens and deny them human rights. It is ok to ultimately deny Palestine has a right to exist....

So one rule for Israel and another rule for others?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Ken Livingstone accused of being 'Nazi apologist' in foul-mouthed clash with Labour MP after he accuses 'Israel lobby' of smearing critics as anti-Semites

Ken Livingstone, a close ally of Jeremy Corbyn, has been branded a "Nazi apologist" after he accused the “Israel lobby” of orchestrating a campaign to smear its critics as anti-Semites.

In an interview condemned by Labour MPs, Mr Livingstone referred to Hilter's policy of moving Jewish people to Israel, as justification for recent comments by Naz Shah.

Journalists managed to capture a "blazing row" between Mr Livingston and the Labour MP John Mann, who has said he should be expelled from the Party.

Source: Ken Livingstone 'to be suspended' by Labour after he is accused of being 'Nazi apologist' in foul-mouthed clash with Labour MP

Livingstone is (and always has been) a weapons grade bell-end. I used to live in his neighbouring constituency, and when he was trying to get re-elected, I was plagued by calls from his call centre muppets, and always responded in the same way. You can send that idiot round to my door, but he'd better have armed bodyguards...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
          It's not ok to ask "Israel" as it currently is to change or move somewhere else or whatever. But when it comes to Palestinians it is ok to continue to build settlements, slaughter civilians, treat them as 3rd class citizens and deny them human rights. It is ok to ultimately deny Palestine has a right to exist....

No, if you think it's acceptable to have to put up with suicide bombers on a fairly regular basis...If you don't, your view might be different...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Why don't you simply admit that you feel guilt about your own privilege and that israel is a nice easy target to show everyone how much you care about the poor and downtrodden people that are victims of extremists and their terrorist regimes
            Last edited by DodgyAgent; 28 April 2016, 13:12.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

The only point you ever make on this subject is that you're an anti Jewish bigot, but that's not news.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                Why don't you simply admit that you feel guilt about your own privilege and that israel is a nice easy target to show everyone how much you care about the poor and downtrodden people that are victims of extremists that you really care about them
                That's got to be in the top 10 most ignorant and stupid things you have come out with. Oppression is oppression, whether it's ISIS, Saudi or Israel. Sure they use different means but ultimately to get to the same end. Wrong is wrong, whether we live in luxury in a tropical island or we live in poverty.

Comment

Compared to the hatred Saudi Arabia are funding to be preached through mosques around the world, it's a mere fly in the ointment of humanity.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr
                    Point one statement out to me that I have made that is anti-Jewish. Just one.

It's the usual way to shut down anybody speaking any truth, stand there and shout anti-semite or anti-jew. I could claim you are a racist on here. So all I can see from you is that you are a racist because you are against Palestinian human rights.

Mods are we not supposed to ban racists?

See how I did that?
                    You know it's a bannable offence to call for a ban, right?
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X