• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ken Livingstone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr
    It is unfortunate that people think the History of Israel started yesterday. They have been slaughtering in the middle east for 50 years. Be it in Lebanon, Palestine or Syria.

If you want to compare terrorism to terrorism then have a look at the formation of the state of Israel.

I personally don't see why launching rockets which are there as an act of provocation is in any way comparable to the slaughter of innocent men, women and children on an unbelievable scale. That includes the bombing of clearly marked schools and hospitals in Gaza. Yes it's a provocation but in the conflicts I can only see one terrorist. I'm a man of data and stats. Look at all the wars in the region and you will see who the main victims and aggressors are.

I'm certainly no fan of Hamas, but democracy won't get the Palestinians anywhere while they are continuously oppressed and treated as animals.
    You're a bit out of touch aren't you? Slaughter has been happening for closer to 5000 years than 50. Still, let's not confuse the truth with whatever people want us to believe, eh?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      I hate that saying!
      Sorry!

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      You Racist anti-South African, how can you say such things?
      Fair cop guv.

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Jews, Muslims, Scotsmen, people outside a 10 mile radius of where I live, as far as I'm concerned they're all bloody foreigners.
      I thought anyone within 10 miles of you was sucked in by the gravity?

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        You're a bit out of touch aren't you? Slaughter has been happening for closer to 5000 years than 50. Still, let's not confuse the truth with whatever people want us to believe, eh?
        You should start a career in deflecting people from the point.

Either have some point worth discussing or go and find some fools who operate at your own low intellectual capacity.

Comment

What's Churchill's view on this?

AtW in "SupremeSpod" mode!

Comment

are you asking for me to be banned?
            No, I'm for some unknown reason trying to help you avoid a ban.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr
              Where is my suggestion that Israel should move? I don't care what the country is called frankly. It just needs to be a free and fair country where all people are given human rights and treated as equal citizens, regardless of their faith, colour or race.

Also where did you pluck 1.5 million Palestinians out of? Thin air?

1.5 Million from Wikipedia, however that appears to be wrong (West Bank, 2.72 million, Gaza Strip 1.7 million). That would still make them the minority, and in a free and fair country using the Isreal/WestBank/Gaza Strip population) I would bet that a single state would exist with a Zionist ruling majority.

I will have to check how the 20% Arabs that live in Israel are treated or those who live in the West Bank but work in Israel.

Reread my previous response, I even put the bit in bold for you the last time you asked that question.
              Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                What's Churchill's view on this?

AtW in "SupremeSpod" mode!
                He doesn't have access to the Internet in Raqqa
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
                  1.5 Million from Wikipedia, however that appears to be wrong (West Bank, 2.72 million, Gaza Strip 1.7 million). That would still make them the minority, and in a free and fair country using the Isreal/WestBank/Gaza Strip population) I would bet that a single state would exist with a Zionist ruling majority.

I will have to check how the 20% Arabs that live in Israel are treated or those who live in the West Bank but work in Israel.

Reread my previous response, I even put the bit in bold for you the last time you asked that question.
                  I don't get what you are on about here? Lots of democratic countries have different races and groups. Democracy would give them proportional representation and some human rights. Something they don't have at present.

Comment

its a clusterfeck both sides need get to the table. Israel are better armed & trained Palestinians have a valid point however there is enough space for everyone.

Livingstone gives a bad name to wankpuffins. He is a racist with a very dodgy track record.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I don't get what you are on about here? Lots of democratic countries have different races and groups. Democracy would give them proportional representation and some human rights. Something they don't have at present.
                      Isn't Israel the only democracy in the area? - Egypt, no, Syria - Nope, Lebanon - hmmmm, Jordan - not really, Iraq -puppet state
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X